i need cheap seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by chicklets, Oct 28, 2007.

1. im a student and i need a few cheap seeds they dont have to be an awsome strain im a first time grower and i already got scamed when tryign to buy seeds over the internet any place in canada that has descent prices ?

2. you could try greenlife seeds, they are in BC. they have a good reputation and usually have deals on some strains.

3. unless you live in canada, order from the UK or another european country. america has it's foot so far up canada's ass that most canadian banks won't even do buisiness with us anymore after the feds illegally arrested canadian seedbank owner marc emory.

just go to doc chronic or seedboutique and get some nirvana or sativa seedbank etc. strains. DON'T get KC brains though. he's always had a bad rep and someone here just bought a bunch of KC beans and none of them popped.

seedboutique is the cheapest and used to, at least, give freebies with every order. i got sadp skunk freebies from them twice, but the 1st batch didn't pop. i got troublemaker freebies with my 1st doc order and those were 100%.

one of the best strains to get from nirvana if you want a potent sativa is white rhino. i've heard a couple raves for it and one grower claimed it was the best he ever grew.

i ALMOST bought some piai hawaiiana from sativa seedbank, but i already have more indicas than i want. the mixed sativa seeds i bought from them were tiny and took almost a week to pop, but once they rooted, they took off like crazy. VERY VIGEROUS.

you can get some decent knock offs for reasonable prices. just because seeds are cheap doesn't mean they're bad.

here, read the reviews for strains at
    http://www.onlinepot.org/OGStrainGuide/Strainguide/OGSeedStrainsIndex.html
    http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/reports/index15.html
    &
    http://www.weedbay.net/modules.php?modid=15&action=cat&id=1

then you'll find the strains that are cheap but good and are closest to your priorities.

4. Basic assortment and good genetics. Prices are very attractive. Peak Seeds, BC

5. You mean Marc Emery, but he kind of had it coming to him, though. His company was ripping people off and didn't even care, probably because it was his idea.

6. i never heard that about marc, but still, the US has no business illegally crossing borders to arrest people for "crimes" committed outside the US.

shit, i just saw a story on TV today where some scumbag that murdered someone in the US is hiding in a french territory and can't be extradited. that's a heck of alot worse than selling beans and even ripping people off. maybe some senator didn't get his secret jack he5rer purchase.

7. They mentioned it in an issue of High Times from about two or three years ago. His company had been delivering false seeds. For example, if someone ordered a pack of blueberry, they instead got some shitty strain like Lowryder.

8. man that's LAME! i wonder how he ever got to be the biggest distrubutor pulling crap like that. i don't see how any seedbank could consider doing that as they sure as heck would get ripped a new one out here in forums where people DO research which banks to buy from.

9. any cheap seeds in canada i need alist of canadian reliable seedbanks that have sum cheap seeds

10. the best deal i could get on burmese seeds was at kindseed.com. got my order in about 10 days, but most of the strains they carry are "high end" (read $$$)

the cheapest you're going to find is probably nirvana beans at gypsy nirvana (seedboutique) along with the other $20 or so banks i mentiened between gypsy and doc.