Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 Deleted member 923969, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
    Ok so im in alot of pain and i mean alot nerve pain due to lower back problems it is really bad i can no longer walk because of it. I live in a state where pot is not allowed but i can buy the cbd online i would like help finding the best cbd product to help my pain and must be fairly reasonable price not that rich lol. Any links or name brands to look for let me know in desperate need its either cbd or suicide cuz the pain is that bad and it hurts to live like this with no help.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's hard to know what's best, but I get CBD hemp oil from cwhemp.com
    MJ based cbd is better, and cbd might work better with at least a tiny bit of thc.

• Like Like x 1

3. How old are you? You sound childish saying "Its either cbd or suicide"..

Grow up & go see a doctor.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whatever if only you felt the pain i feel all the time you would understand and i have gone to dr i been given painkillers that dont work steriods antiinflamitorys seizure pills to help with the nerve pain that do nothing for relief i tried so many different pills to have nothing work for me but pot so there you have it jabroni

• Winner Winner x 1

5. The Jabroni bit made me laugh as I'm into wrestling :roflmao: the rock rules.

I'm in pain most days man i smoke weed to help with the pain lol, have you tried smoking instead of CBD?

6. I do grow personal but currently got about 1 month till harvest yet and since im out i figured cbd would be better than nothing

• Like Like x 1
  7. start using high dose beta caryopyllene and turmeric or curcumin... both of those compounds used together target cb2 receptor capacity and subsequent pain reducing etc... and here is the black pepper thread Cannabis Black Pepper.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Peak Hemp - 1500mg CBD full spectrum.