Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themane4, Apr 20, 2014.

1. #1 themane4, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    I have yet to smoke on 4/20, and i've been puffin for a while now. It seems like whenever I try to prepare for 4/20, I end up smoking it all a couple days before with the mindset that my guy can hook me up. Well he didn't and now I have no bud.

2. Its 420... start walking Lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol sucks for you brah 420 aint the best day to do business

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So do I. It sucks

5. How can you not have made preparations? I've been ready for a week and a half.
    Start calling all your friends

6. Lets just say one thing led to another and smoked all my pot a couple days before 4/20

7. Where are you based out of?

8. Smh you fucked up you should have had a tbreak if you knew you couldn't get bud and you already some..shouda saved it

9. York, PA

10. I'm dry on 4/20 too. I had to cut back because I was running out of money lol. It suuucks

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app