I need boxing tips.. betting for a quad of bud

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tropicana, Jan 6, 2010.

1. #1 tropicana, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    Well the other day my friends and I were just chillin and then my other friend starts to talk shit for fun and stuff and that lead to one thing to another til we decided we are gonna box with 16 ounce gloves for a quad of some danky dank..

my problem is i dont work out but i am confident with my boxing skills.
    he is bigger than i am and tall. he also has so much reach over me but i dont think he would be too much stronger than me.
    any tips dealing with reach and height disadvantage? i want that quad of bud!

I won the boxing fight! It wasn't what I expected to be. He had hard hits but he was slow with the hooks and had no jab. I was throwing jabs and hooks in my combos. I didn't really daze him until he got really gassed out and I took a jab and a hook and knocked him out. Doppeeeeee! now i have a quad of banana og kush (=

2. Get close to him and then drop the fuck out of him.

3. aim for the corner of his jawline, right below his ear. since he's taller than you hit him with a hook.

one good connect there- game over.

4. Look in the middle of him, if you look at his arms you won't see him kick or any of that shit. Just stay focused, and when you get a chance just unload. Don't do that 20 minute shit you sometimes see on TV.

5. [​IMG]

One or two of those 15 min before the fight for sure.

Oh and try to punch him in the face from the side to get his head to spin and knock him out!

6. Fuck that, go big or go home.

[​IMG]

Haha :).

7. Hands up, move, wait till he throws and counter punch.

8. what if he bullrushes me?
    and would taking some addys help LOL

9. adderall is an amphetamine, probably. but it creates a risk to your heart if you take too much and do too much strenuous activity. slippery slope status. and you just need to keep your hands up, as soon as he takes his hand away, weave and hook. keep your face covered, if he comes too hard and too fast straight jab with your left hand to his sternum. follow throw with a right hook to the pressure point on his jaw.

that's one of the most simple ways to knock somebody out.

10. #10 cannabis ganja, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    Never stand flat footed stand on your toes and "dance". By dance i mean move around keep your fists in front of your face. Never take your eyes off his face. if the kid's a pussy and only throws hooks just try to jab him. Right when he winds up just throw two quick ones in. People are saying aim for this aim for that when i fight i don't think about aiming its quite impossible.If you can aim aim for the side of his chin, i've hit people there not hard at all and they Literally would snore right as my fist left their face.

My dad boxed through out his child hood all the way to 25 he taught me what he knew. You also have to be a fighter at heart.

Don't get nervous and start throwing hooks just do left right you know just jabs. If he gets dizzy and his hands are down throw one right under his chin, good luck!

EDIT:: IF he bull rushes you put your foot right in to his stomache.

11. Any amphetamine should help. Ecstasy might make you love him too much though. Ha. One of my buddies used to go to lacrosse tryouts on Molly though, so it's all about your personality. Haha.

Short answer: Adderall would help. It's basically like Methamphetamine, but it's Dextroamphetamine instead.

12. So I'm the guy who he's supposed to be fighting.

Not literally, but I'm in a similar situation and I'm the one with the height/reach advantage, we have similar strengths, and both of us only have limited fighting experience.

We're not boxing, it's a full out fight. Well, not like an angry fight, but like one where we both agreed to it before hand, and there will be spectators who will step in if someone gets knocked the fuck out. Certain ground rules have been laid, just wondering if someone can hit me up with some pointers from the other side of spectrum.

13. Ive seen tiny kids take down the biggest kids. Honestly from my experience you can either fight or you can't. Kids can talk all they want but when it's time to fight, it's time to fight.

KEEP YOUR CHIN DOWN probably the most important thing you should focus on.

14. its all boxing and no feet
    what do i do if he rushes then.. haha

15. If he rushes, use your strength and knock him the fuck out. It would be pointless for him to rush you, since he has long arms.

16. If he rushes than just drop your elbow in his face or your first. If he's rushing his hands will be down.

17. Remember this, Jab Jab Straight!

Don't hook unless your close enough to do it fast, you need to get in closer so you dont get socked in the face before you hit him too.

Also it helps it use your whole body with the force of your punch, and take a step forward with your dom. foot

18. here's a boxing match between stoners for pre-match studying.
    Use it to the best of your advantage,
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFM-aoYdOwI]YouTube - Egyptian criminal gets knocked out in jungle fight[/ame]

19. If you are asking how to fight on an internet forum then chances are thinges aren't gonna gonna go well...just remember to keep your hands up and hope that he does try to close the distance that way you can counter and be within distance, the last thing you want is to let him stay on the outside using his reach.

Good luck and remember to waer a mouthpiece :)

20. #20 Shazbuckle, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    Pull down his shorts so hes naked and then when he covers his balls knee him in the face