I NEED ANSWERS

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Charleewood, Jul 22, 2019.

1. I’ve been smoking daily for years and I recently moved to a hotter city with no elevation ( was living in a high elevation city) and I can only hit a pipe once compared to smoking a whole bowl out of a bong at least three times a day why is it making me dizzy and nauseous I just want to smoke

2. Better weed?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think the climate change alone could be causing some issues. Are you stressed out?
    I smoke all day at hot as hell below sea level.

I’d say you need acclimated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's most likely the climate change for u dude.. I live in the UK when I go on vacation smoking tastes different because of the temperature.. it's like smoking in the day is different to the night because it's colder at night lol

5. You have a different mentality at night as well :)
    My bff lives in Germany and quits smoking while she’s home.

• Like Like x 1
  6. When you are stoned you kind of 'Sink' into what is comfortable and if you are used to smoking a certain amount, you are not going to be comfortable until you smoke that amount, I have always found anyways. Just takes some time to adjust, so usually what I would do is force the adjust on myself by just taking a single hit and seeing how the weed affects me after 20 minutes, not a big hit, just enough to see how I am reacting.

7. Doesnt make sense theres more oxygen at level elevation and that might be making you dizzy when you have a hit. Dunno.