I need an "X-Teacher"!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by junior08, Aug 5, 2008.

1. So I was thinking about possibly trying ecstasy and was wondering if anyone had any helpful information before i decide? Or to help me if i do decide to try it. Thanks all. How's everyone too? Good and stoned I hope:smoking: (not me :()

2. It's a drug you need to try at least once in your life, if not more (recreationally however).

The first time you properly roll, it will be the best time of your life.

It's actually pretty safe unless your body cannot break down the MDMA enzyme (very rare, more likely to die in an airplane crash of some sorts).

Just keep hydrated with vitamin water, gatorade, water, whatever.

Enjoy and do ya thizzle!

3. I hope you're getting real MDMA. Pills are infamous for being unpure.

4. Drink lots of water?

5. Don't drink too much water. For some reason when you're rolling, I've found that water kind of goes through you quicker. Combined with the common sense about staying cool and hydrated, it's easy to go overboard and get water intoxication, where tons of water osmoses into your brain cells and makes your brain swell up, killing you.

6. mmmm sounds fun lol. So can anyone tell me some experiences?

7. THANKYOU, this is one of the few decent explanations of this process i have heard from a member on this board, while it isn't a huge risk its worth noting, however the amount of times i have heard people saying you can over hydrate and drown yourself is rediculous.

8. Search for Foop's ecstasy guide on this forumn its well written and informative.

ill edit this in a min if i get the link.

9. Disregard that peice of information, E is neuro toxic. Research the drug before you try and dont do it too frequently. To minimize its effects E should really only be done about ten times a year, but what do I know according to this guy its safe.

10. Can someone tell me a personal instance of this happening?
    To get to that point you have to have over a over a gallon of water. You literally have to be caring around a milk jug to drink that much. Given, the alternative is Dehydration, drink water!
    I mean when i roll, i can drink 3 nalgene bottles in like two hours. but after that my roll starts to slow down, and i pee for the next like 5 years. (mind you, it's a nice way to come down :D)
    Although if i had taken another pill, then i just drink beer for the rest of the night. (usualy spacing them out with cigarettes.)
    I guess if your scared to drink yourself to death, via water:rolleyes: carry a smaller bottle.

11. www.erowid.org

Go there. Click on Ecstasy. Real facts, and real experiences.

12. You must be an idiot because E hasn't been around long enough to conclusively say if it is neurotoxic or not. All case studies & research instances has come up with nothing short of indefinite thus far.

It is possible that popping 1 pill may be really bad for you and popping 30 pills in 3 months may not be that bad for you as long as you keep your seratonin levels in-tact or boost them using 5-HTP.

13. Dont eat 3-4 hours before taking pingerz, Drink a glass of water or so every hour (you will get firsty as fuck anyway...) Take 1 at first, chew it up and swallow it. Have fun.

14. MDMA makes some people have trouble pissing which then causes the water to be reabsorbed increasing the chance of this.

15. #15 live2skate, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008

Yaaa, well look what I found, hope all that E hasnt gone to your head.

"High or repeated-dose MDMA regimens can produce long-term changes in indices of serotonergic and axonal functioning in animals. Increasing evidence supports the view that these changes are at least partially the result of damage. The magnitude of these serotonergic changes varies with dose, species, and route of administration. Rodent studies have shown that changes in the core temperature of animals can increase or decrease MDMA neurotoxicity. While some recovery does occur, a study in squirrel monkeys suggests that there may be permanent changes in axonal distribution in some areas of the brain. Oxidative stress appears to play an important role in MDMA neurotoxicity, although the exact mechanisms are poorly understood. The sustained acute pharmacological effects of MDMA may exhaust neuronal energy sources and antioxidant defenses, leading to damage. Metabolites of MDMA are another possible source of oxidative stress. Very few behavioral correlates of MDMA exposure have been found in drug-free laboratory animals, despite dramatic serotonergic changes, alterations in neurofunctioning, and changes in response to drugs. A growing number of studies describe differences between ecstasy users and nonusers. These studies have serious limitations, but suggest that some ecstasy users experience serotonergic changes and cognitive alterations. The possible risks of neurotoxicity must be considered when assessing the potential administration of MDMA to humans."

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml

Hmm, now can you read that and tell me what it says?

16. Shweeeeet and they also say weed can cause phychological damage and I can say it is 100% the truth. And I wasn't even a daily smoker.

17. How about I take your same summary and re-bold it according to my views?

"High or repeated-dose MDMA regimens can produce long-term changes in indices of serotonergic and axonal functioning in animals. Increasing evidence supports the view that these changes are at least partially the result of damage. The magnitude of these serotonergic changes varies with dose, species, and route of administration. Rodent studies have shown that changes in the core temperature of animals can increase or decrease MDMA neurotoxicity. While some recovery does occur, a study in squirrel monkeys suggests that there may be permanent changes in axonal distribution in some areas of the brain. Oxidative stress appears to play an important role in MDMA neurotoxicity, although the exact mechanisms are poorly understood. The sustained acute pharmacological effects of MDMA may exhaust neuronal energy sources and antioxidant defenses, leading to damage. Metabolites of MDMA are another possible source of oxidative stress. Very few behavioral correlates of MDMA exposure have been found in drug-free laboratory animals, despite dramatic serotonergic changes, alterations in neurofunctioning, and changes in response to drugs. A growing number of studies describe differences between ecstasy users and nonusers. These studies have serious limitations, but suggest that some ecstasy users experience serotonergic changes and cognitive alterations. The possible risks of neurotoxicity must be considered when assessing the potential administration of MDMA to humans."

Red = depends on dose, depends if it's used on a human or not (these tests were results of animal testing, not human tests so they're INCONCLUSIVE)

Blue = Neurotoxicity is NOT known in animals ESPECIALLY NOT humans. It's random therefore it stating it can increase OR decrease neurotoxicity.

Orange = This MD is stating, once again, that the mechanisms for MDMA neurotoxicity are poorly understood AKA no one can say whether it's neurotoxic or not.

Green = This same sentence you bolded for what reason? Obviously MDMA users experience serotonergic changes & cognitive alterations as with ALL psychoactive/psychedelic drugs.

Purple = Possible is the most important keyword. It's a possibility. The MD didn't state whether it does in fact cause neurotoxicity or not.

Grab the stick that's sticking out of your anus and pull all 24 inches out.

18. dude,

life causes psychological damage.

19. now only if you guys could have a debate WITHOUT starting off insulting eachother..;)

if you eat too many potatoes you can overdose.

20. I wasnt tryin to start some huge thing here but I guess your quite offended. All im gonna say is that one of my best friends was big into E and the man will never be the same. He no longer does E but strongly regrets taking that much. Mid sentence he would forget what he was saying and he would often studder, clearly it was the E and he admits that.

If you want to continue using with no thought of the consequences then fine. Alot of people think that all health information on drugs is propoganda, that is not true and just plain stupid. Good Luck.