I need an urgent help, PLEASE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by foniy, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Hi,
    Thank you for taking time and reading this post.
    I am a first time grower. I am growing 7 strains. (2 Super lemon haze, 2 white widow, 2 Mt Cook, 1 Mako haze).
    So, let me start.
    My cannabis plants were on vegetative stage until yesterday. After they were about 2 feet tall and have about 6 leaf branches, yesterday, i decided to put them on flowering stage. Up to yesterday, the light were on for 21 hours, from 04:00 in the morning to 01:00 in the morning. So anyways, yesterday i decided to put them on flowering stage and put the light off at 16:00. In other words, the lights were on at 04:00 in the morning and were off at 16:00 making it 12 hours of light a day. I setup my timer this way (on at 04:00, off at 16:00).
    But i messed up. Yesterday when i put the lights off at 16:00 and setup my timer i forgot to plug the system in. Today after work at about 15:50 i came home and found that the light didn't go on in the morning. I put the lights on right away. So they were in the dark from yesterday at 16:00 to today about 16:10. I am afraid i messed up big. Did i spoil the photoperiodism.
    My question is WHAT DO I DO NOW? HOW SHOULD I SETUP MY TIMER? WHAT TIME THE LIGHTS SHOULD GO ON AND OFF? DID I DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN I PUT THE LIGHT ON RIGHT AWAY AT 16:10 TODAY. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED.
    :confused:

PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE.

2. if i were you id put it back into 12/12. with the short period of time that occurred, i dont think much stress could have happened. just pick a time thats most convenient for you, hopefully you can be around to make sure the lights switch from on to off, and vice versa, when they're supposed to. your plants should be ok, but im a first time grower too, so i dont have much experience.

3. I had a 12/12 grow going that I needed to shift the ON window. What I was told on here was that it's better to have a longer dark period then to have a longer Light period during flowering.

My current grow we lost power after the normal shutoff time and I didn't get to reset the clock till several hours after the normal start. HAve seen no problems yet.

Your best bet from here on is to just leave it on the cycle it's on now and hope for the best. Just keep them on 12/12 and keep them happy Nut. and water wise, that's the most you can do at this point.

The worst that will happen is they might go Herme on you, or they might not.

4. I think its ok.. just put it back on a 12/12 and you should be fine.

5. Thank you everybody for your help. I appreciate it.