I need an opinion...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bronxbomber313, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Long story somewhat short, I have cloned a plant from feminized seed(which I am unsure if one can do this successfully, for I have read here people debating yes vs. no) but I think one of the four plants may have developed a cluster of balls...has it gone hermie(see attached) - I need help....thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Sure you could clone a feminized plant that’s fake news lol you could clone autos if you wanted to, but it’s not ideal tho. but fems are fine to clone, but it looks like balls growing let her go a little longer. you have pictures of the plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Those aren't balls - they're calyx's.

4. So one can clone a fem plant, for I made a mother from a fem seed plant and then seen the little sacks appeared and became concerned....I'm fairly new and still learning, Thanks.

Attached Files:

5. Learned something new, (the calyx will grow, and eventually open to expose the pistils) - so I can back off the plank and not throw them in the garbage...ahaha ...Thank you,

6. On that picture it looks like there Calyx’s there’s white pistils coming out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk