I need an opinion on something.

Discussion in 'General' started by RollaJ, Apr 3, 2003.

1. First of all, love the site people, lol, best one I've ever seen on this subject. I just now joined because I needed to ask a question. I've always rolled my own joints, I never used pipes. I've known a few people to use pipes, and I like them. So I came here looking to buy one. I looked at all of them and I'm thinking of getting the aluminum hookah pipe, because it has a 5 star costomer rating, and it looks like it has a good size bowl. What do you people think?

Here's the pipe..

http://shop.grasscity.com/cgi-bin/grasscity/MISP244.html

2. I think that one looks pretty good...it's a decent price

Personally, when I smoke out of pipes I like to use glass...I think it tastes better, but it is more expensive

BTW, Welcome to the city!!

3. Thanks for the welcome. :D

4. I've bought metal pipes before and they didn't smoke worth a shit. I like a bong or a wooden pipe. Welcome to the city!

Attached Files:

5. Yeah, you should just go for the glass pipe. They smoke so much nicer, and usually have a carb.

6. welcome to the city! glad yea like it here :) I like the way that pipe looks..it seems like its got a decent size bowl on it. but I agree, I like pipes with carbs too..but if thats what your looking for, its a nice choice! :)

7. i have that same pipe except mine is blue. it has a big bowl but tastes a little funny, probably cause its aluminum. try to find a good chrome pipe. they taste really good and are easier to clean than aluminum. If you have the money to spend i would get that titanium raydiator pipe. god i want that thing so bad.:)

8. I already bought the aluminum hookah pipe. lol I might buy a glass one if I don't like this one. Can you beleive we dont have head shops around here?? I have to go like 2 hours away to find one....