I need an Ob1.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NewbyBot, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I had this neighbor who has been a grower for 5 years or more, and he moved and left me his Grow tent, T5's, carbon filter, fans, and only two types of nutrients, Calmag, and Purebloom probloom fruit and flower formula. . As soon as he brought up everything I set itl up I immidiatly changed to 12-12 he was growing in soil. did I mention that this plant was near dead because he hadn't been watering. I watered and fed her, she has perked up and I trimmed off all of the leaves that were more than 50% dead. She still has some yellow leaves, and I don't know if they are showing signs of an illness, or if they are still trying to redeem themselves from the near death experience. Should I wait before trying to diagnose? and is it ok that I watered her everyday for three days straight considering she was malnurished? Also with T5's should I have the lights 12 inches at least above her? or since they are t5's should I lower them to the tips of the plant? And since she is in a grow tent that has reflective sides entirely within should I worry about having a reflective hood on the plants? or will she be ok without? It is my first experience growin I am just worried about her because I have been thrown into it directly into flowering, with a sick plant but does anyone think I can fix this and still have a yield of some sort of good size? I am excited and this first grow will be the most memorable for me, but I want it to be good memories meaning a great yield for myself.

2. Post some pics. Regarding leaves even a half dead leaf will still have some food in it that the plant can draw from so untill its completely dead I leave it. As for T5 lights if you have the temps in a good range around 77 degrees you can have them as close as a couple of inches.

3. Ok, I am not home now but I will take some pics and post them on tonight, or tomorrow the latest. So are just those two advanced nutrients enough for flowering? and even tho it has shown sex female can she change sex during flowering? and how long should I wait in flowering, 60 days? one more question, the temp in my tent has ranged from 76-84, humidity pretty steady near 40. is that ok?

4. Dont know much about PureBloom, never used it. Looked it up online and its for the flowering stage. As for pics just remembered that the last few days some have been having problems uploading pics, I havent been able to along with some others. 76 is good but 84 is getitng up there and humidity is fine. I would try to get your temps down a little bit from 84.

5. I figured out that I have either Zn Deficiency, or Mn deficiency what do I do?

6. Post some pics if thye fixed the uploading problem. If it has a magnesium problem some Calmag should help.

7. Do I delude it in some reverse osmosis water? like 1tbl spoon to 1 gallon?

8. Or should I foilage water the plant with only Calmag?

9. and I am transplanting it today, into a ten gallon, should I hold off doing this until I remedy this deficiency? will it stress out the plant too much?

10. If you can get some pics up that would help alot. When I use Calmag I use 1tsp per gallon if the deficiency is starting to get bad then you can use the accelerated dosage of 2tsp per gallon. It doesnt say anything on the directions about foliar feeding with it so I dont think I would do that.