i need an experienced smoker. was i too high? or bad weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jackson88, Dec 29, 2013.

1. So yesterday me and my friends went to the mall to go chill. My friend had about 2 grams of girl scout cookie weed so he offered me some and I smoked. It was my first time in about 2 months smoking and also my 4th time ever smoking at all. I ended up smoking about a gram not to mention how I smoked OG kush about 5 minutes later because we ran into some stoner kids.. SO we smoked a lot. Anyways I was walking back to the mall from the place we smoked which was about a 10 mimute walk as soon as I entered the mall I got a call from a girl who was trying to go eat lunch with me. I said id see in her in about 5 minutes and as soon as i finished the call. I was high, but that was an understatement. When I see her I felt like my life was in a cartoon and everything I saw was like a camera shuttering really fast. She asked if I was okay and I literally had to hold onto her all the way till we arrived at the restaurant. She and my friend ordered food and i all coukd think of is how bad I wanted water, and even went to the bathroom and said a quick prayer and flushed down the weed my friend gave me so i would never do it again(which I will now that I acknowledge the fact I was just really really really high, [ I thought the weed was laced] lol) I drank from the bathroom sinks for a solid 5 minutes for what it felt like because by the time I went back appetizers were there. I really thought I was gonna die because my heart was beating so fast. My friend kept on saying it was normal but idk if I would believe that. Furthermore my friend had to leave early so after the girl left we ended up walking back to my house so he could get picked up. Because im on college winter break this may have been my last chance to hang out with them for about 4-5 months and i felt really bad and sent an apology text to the girl. Since she didnt know I was high and since my other friend was barely high we were able to convince her I had a panic attack.
    but my friend basically told me that whole story; the only things i remeber is smoking, walking back to the mall, doing a prayer and flushing weed, and walking back into my house .
    This morning for some reason I got up really fast and felt that same high for about 1 minute which was VERY VERY scary because I thought it wouldnt go away.

Does anyone have a story like this or some advice on what to and what not to do when smoking weed to have a bad trip(besides smoking a gram+ without being a reg smoker)?

2. Yeah you smkoked some good bud
    On Christmas last year I was too drunk/stoned in church Thanksgiving 2012 (not sure why i went in..) I had a panic attack since it was so quiet, Said a prayer in my head and left respectfully.

3. It sounds like meeting the girl set you off. You were a little nervous, maybe even subconsciously, and the weed magnified those feelings. My best advice would be to avoid smoking a lot unless you know you are completely comfortable with it. Anxiety is the culprit.

4. You didn't remember drinking out of that faucet?!?! I think I would have totally remembered that just to be sure to extra floss. Lmfao!!!!! That sucks, but the HIGH must've been epic.