i need an excuse for work.

Discussion in 'General' started by enom, Apr 19, 2007.

1. alright well as we all know Friday is 420 and well, i have work.. first off my job isn't really anything special but it does require alot of manual labor per say. now obviously i have my day planned out on what im doing Friday:D. so i need an excuse to not work Friday. i know this is a dick move on my behalf because i should of just requested it off however, i recently took vacation so it would of been denied. what im thinkin is to go to work tomorrow actin like i dont feel so well and then when it gets pretty close to the end of my shift ill tell them that i need to go home cause im not feelin so good. and then of course call in sick on friday.

thats my best plan, does anybody have any better ideas? id really appreciate it.

2. Just call off Friday, call in and say that your car wont start, perhaps you forgot to turn your lights off and your battery died.

3. cant do that cause i live about 2-3 miles from work so theres the chance that theyd offer to pick me up or something lol.

4. If your married or have a girlfriend have her call in friday morning an hour before your suppose to be at work and have her say you've been puking all night. Or you have the shits. Either of them will work. In fact if shes real good she'll have the dude on the other end gaging.

5. btw i also work night shifts so i close.

6. The only excuse you can really give is to say that you are sick.

7. I know this won't be the popular opinion, but I'm stoned and don't really care, hee hee. 4/20 is just a day, don't get me wrong, I enjoy celibrating it and what it stands for like anyone else. 20 years ago though, we just made up a day to celibrate, no one had ever heard of 4/20. personally, I wouldn't sacrifice my morals in preparation for this hallowed of all occasions.

I worked at a job for a few years that didn't close on christmas, in fact it was our busiest day of the year. calling out on christmas gauranteed anyone their dismissal. we just celibrated our christmas one week later and took advantage of all the after christmas sales as well. 4/20 is the day, but whichever day you celibrate it won't cause you to lose your status as a head. there is great value in honesty. peace

8. I plan to just make it a short day.

clock out at lunch, they can dock it from my pay if they want.

9. Tell them you want to get high. That should do it. You won't ever have to worry about that job again.

10. At the end of the day today, inform everyone at work that you are unable to find your pet cobra. "What pet cobra?" they will then ask. Duly inform them about the pet cobra that you have been keeping in your desk drawer. Suggest that its probably just hanging out in the ventilation ducts, or maybe under the fridge in the staff room. Enjoy your three day weekend.

11. I predict many penis jokes and laughter.

12. My penis is a cobra. Haha.

(wow your prediction came true. :p)

In all seriousness, I love 4/20 but I am also working. Luckily my first job lets me get stoned. My second one lets me get stoned after work (6pm) anyways, don't lie or anythingto get off work. That gives stoners a bad name. WOrk and work hard for the sake and glory of SPARTA! Oh, well... in this case, 4/20. lol

13. Is it a spitting cobra?

14. I don't have to work, but I have class. No mind in showing up to class high as shit, maybe even tripping. Who knows, I smoke everyday so I need to step it up on 4/20.

15. i have a dentist appointment ;)

16. ya its just another day, but work is work, and its never a bad idea to take a beautiful spring froday afternoon of to relax and toke the reefer.

say your sick, if you want to be convincing/get a laugh yourself, seem sick all day, then go make your self puke in the bathroom. they may not see you, but if you go in, puke, and come back out, they will defenitaly notice you dont feel good, and then its smooth sailing till the weekend.

17. Hey,

Dont act like you're sick at work, unless you're a really good actor. I'm not sure what your job is, or the hours of operation, but wait until like 11PM tonight. Call in sick, and you're set. Peace.

-Timmy
    "Making music is a virus, fortunately there is no cure."

18. yeah at least all you have to worry about is your work. i, on the other hand, have sentencing that will decide my next few months and i will be going to jail no doubt about it and i will go right there straight from the court. and i wont get to smoke all weekend.

lucky bastards.

but, dont rely on the playing sick shit, cuz some bosses wont even acknowledge your ailments unless you point it out. dont hope they send you home, you need to ask to be sent home. but yeah your frst idea was good.

19. Just phone in and tell them you shit the bed. When you go to walk anywhere you dribble piss. I'm sure they may let you off for that.

20. bummer man, hope all goes well.. speaking of which is your name john and did you get busted for sellin on a res? cause my buddys connect got busted or something like a couple days ago and he said hes goin to prison in a couple of days.