I need an artist

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by africantapwater, Oct 3, 2007.

1. This may sound like a shot in the dark, but I need an artist. And I mean artist in the very metaphorical, extravagant, and delicate way the word implies.

I play music with three other fellows from my area. The group has been writing music (no shows, nothing) for about a year now. We put together a recording with what money we could scrape together and have that as our only exposure to the public. However. College has started up again and the material has been polished enough to be presented, so in light of upcoming shows and possible interest, we need a website.

We have a website, actually, but I want something worth visiting. Hence, I need an artist. I want someone who is willing to give me some inspired art, whether it be photography or what have you, that can be displayed as the main visual feature to accompany our music.

I'm looking for something slightly surreal, but as long as its original and has talent, I'll consider it.

Enough wasting my breath, if there is anyone interested just post a reply or PM me or contact me via email through the website. I'd suggest listening to the song on our domain from start to finish. Maybe smoke something before you do, and turn it up (seriously, its a little quiet, we couldn't afford anything better).

:smoke:

the domain is http://www.otysound.com

the band is OTY

2. im always happy to help when there's cash compensation involved.
    there is... cash compensation involved, yes? :poke:

3. I'm not really an artist but I just thought I'd let you know that, after listening to the song on yuor site, I like your sound :). tbh, though, your singer doesn't really sound the best but the music and lyrics themselves are good.