I need an answer really fast

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StupidPotMonkey, Jan 2, 2003.

1. I just recently moved back in with my parents and I have been stupidly trying to grow in my apartment. My folks are ehavily against any kinds of illegal substances but I just dont want to give up all that hard work. I was wondering if you could grow in a an enclosed box, so my folks wouldnt see, thats about 26' by 18' by 32', a fairly large box. If this is stupid please tell me but I would like t give it a shot if at all possible, happy new year. -S

2. I think your problem maybe once the plants begin to smell, and they will....

3. yeah i don't think you can get away with it unless you can get the smell out of the house.... i know i could pull it off but ... i gotta see your place to figure it out.

hey on tv there talking about a meth lab bust in my area

4. I have an ionizer in my room that I bought from Radio Shack that I say is for my allergies, it has served me well in the past. Im so bad at growing though, if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! _-S

Ps Really? Ive had a friend busted on one of those here in Oregon, hes still doin time.

5. ya a neg. ion generator is what youd need + maybe training etc. to keep em small

6. you can get ionizers just about anywhere but you have to spend some money to get one that actually works. I got mine at the Sharper Image for 80 bucks. -S

7. I was thinking about getting the Ionic Breeze from the Sharper Image but it's around $350, but if you buy a 2nd one it's half off. People buy them in bulk and bang them off on Ebay.

I've got allergies too, and the infomercial really sold me. It uses less energy than a lightbulb and is completely silent.

8. I could fathom a way to use a huge box like that for growing, also you will have major issue's with the smell and keeping the plants small and bushy

9. i and growing in an enclosed box right now ... mine is 4' x 2' x 4' ..... i dont any exhaust though ... that my only problem ... right now my plants are nice and pretty healthy ... and about 7.5-8.5 inches tall...all i do is open the doors every now and then ... and i have lotsa flouor and one 12'' fan ...