i need alot of help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by edmonds21, Aug 31, 2009.

1. allright so heres the deal. i just inhenrited a 1 1/2 foot ak47 female plant. my buddy told me he had 2 58 watt and a 120 watt flurocent lights on it 24/7. heres my problem. i cant grow indoors because i still live at home so i've found secluded spot in the woods next to my house next to a small river. i've got down the majority of the branches so sun light will get to it. is this gunna work? if so what kind of nutrients should i be using and how often?
    any help is appreciated

2. Yes it will work, the days are getting shorter until the equinox in september with itll be even 12/12 day/night which will initiate the flowering hormones to trigger. Now are you gonna keep it in a pot or plant it in the ground? Keeping it in a pot will work just fine for just using 1 plant. Ask your friend what kind of nutes he was giving the plant, and if he can give you some. If not you can pick up some cheap stuff at walmart or lowes thatll do the job. And id feed it every other watering. And you have it nice having a little river near your spot, just take an empty gallon jug and fill it up with the water when you mix the nutrients up.

3. ya i was planning on keeping it in the pot. he told me he was watering it everyday day with no nutrients at all. how can i help prevent bugs and animals from destroying it?

4. as for animals, maybe build a little fence out of chicken wire around it. Or maybe an old dog cage or something would work. Bugs, there a whole bunch of things to do. Im not an outdoor grower so i dont know a lot of em, but i heard that a diluted hot sauce spray works pretty well. Idk im sure theres a recipe somewhere on here for keeping bugs away