I Need Alot Of Help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dablkbaron, May 28, 2008.

1. Hi all I am a long time smoker, but gas is too damn high to afford to best bud so I wanted to know if I bought an aerogarden would I be able to grow so decent bud for my on personal use, if so could someone also best place to get some good seeds, for the situations.

THANKS ALL AN KEEP SMOKING!!!!!!

2. Very common question, please use the search function before posting such things.

Yes, people have tried the areogarden with results, even on this website, however for the # and the result, you might as well do your own setup.
    Research will fill you in on the details.

3. Get one of those $35 hydro setups from ebay that can grow 6 plants, get a 400 watt hps with mh conversion from HTG (Hightechgardensupply) for real cheap. Or for CFLs buy HTG's ebay CFL deal. 3,000 lumens per plant. The more the better. You will need oscilating fans, get them from ebay they have like 2 for $11.99 each. Gonna need odor control. Carbon scrubbers, ozium, ozone generators, etc.. Up to you and your budget. Seeds = Dr. Chronic go google it. Get Fems preferbly due to having a limited number of space. Indicas best for first timers. Northern Lights will grow in any condition, I believe they don't like dampness to much though. Nutes: Grow and Bloom. I recomend advanced nutrients or fox farm. For grow u want High Nitrogen N-P-k, for flowering you want high phosphate(sp?). Directions are on the back of the nutes, use 1/4 strength to start. Soil = Fox Farms Ocean or Black Gold. Stay away from the soils with slow releasing nutrients. IE: Miracle Grow. I'd say 25-30% chance success rate with MG soil.
    PH Tester, ph up, ph down, and a hygometer will be neccesary. ph level 6.2-6.7 is what I aim for with 6.5 being the most hoped for. Stay away from 7 and don't go under 6.

4. go to www.drchronic.com
    This guy has been going through these seed banks for decades without problems. Probably the best seed website I've encountered. HUGE selection

5. If you want to grow in order to save money, build your own system. The AG is too small and too expensive to be worth it.

For the same or less money you can build an entire cabinet with a lot more room and use.