Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need advise on passing drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylan843, Mar 2, 2013.

1. okay, this is going to be a mouthful...

first of all i take monthly drug tests, i was using the whizinator, which is a fake dick contraption you wear, and it was working to pass them..

so then i had to go to this meeting thing and i realised one of my good friends was in the same program as me, then i was talking to him after and he told me about how he failed one of his tests and now has 6 months drug counciling blah blah, so i told him i would let him use the whiz so he could smoke just as i was, for the past two months he and i wore it with no issues and then they tested him and took the temp of the piss (which they never done for me and not for him until then) and then patted him down and found he had it and took it, and now after heaily smoking for months have my next test coming up wednesday..

we used toe warmers to hear the piss stuck to the whiz, so what i plan on doing is getting piss in a 5 hour energy bottle with toe warmers stuck to the side. they dont watch me piss so this should work. not to mention my case manager thinks im a really drug free kid and has told me he doesnt believe i should be in the program...and my friends case manager got a positive drug test from him, so i believe the piss temp test on him was because they thought he was up to something, where as i do not think he will ever think that from me im a really good actor haha.

so when i go the the bathroom, pour the piss in the test cup, take toe warmers and put on bottom of inside of my socks, and then rinse out 5 hour energy with water, so if they do think im up to something...all they will find from passing me down is a empty no piss containing 5 hour energy...i can just say i drank that earlier...and i can go anytime there open 8 to 4 so im going to come around 330 so i might be able to run out the clock in case something goes down which will give me an extra few days to figure shit out

so any thoughts or advise for this situation? my last meeting and im free if i pass this test :D

nothing about those porducts claiming they get you clean quick...thats all bullshit

thanks!

2. Bump...anyone?

3. You could not smoke?

4. Just do the 5 hour thing just dont use your piss

5. When one of my friends was on probation I peed a couple times for her when I was on breaks.
    She used to just put it in two little zip lock bags and keep it next to her skin. So it was the temperature of her skin(in her bra or somewhere else... I never really asked...)
    And they always tested the temp and she was always fine.
    If they see the energy drink they probably wont let you take it into the bathroom and youll have to leave it out there or throw it away. I would hide it well or get something with a lid.

6. You should test the temperature and make sure its not too hot. I put 2 hand warmers on mine and I failed my drug test because it was over 99

7. The 5 hour energy is just a little shot
    Can easily be put into pocket undetected if you have bigish pockets

8. Do like Thad does

Get an oil change

9. There's something familar about this too me...elaborate?

10. It has a lid and its tiny. Unfortunately I can't wear bras. I might do something like this tho...do you think if I put it in my shoe or something it would work? I do have a pair of spandexy boxers but I would be scared I would walk too weird or it would fall out

11. You could read? I said I found out about this the other day and my test is wed. 5 days isn't enough to get clean from months and months of abusing my lungs constantly haha

12. Don't smoke? lolfiend

13. tuck it under your nuts..

lol, oil change from blue mountain state

you gotta stick a tube in your............

well...

bad urine out, good urine in.

14. You get a catheter, slide it in your urethra, drain all the THC piss and then refill your bladder with clean piss.

Not sure if this actually works but Thad made it pretty convincing.

15. Okay so for future reference, if you use a 5 hour enegry...filled up about all the way, and follow this it will work

So I left it overnight in the frigde, then took it out, immediately stuck a hot hands brand toe warmer to the BOTTOM of the 5 hour energy without overlapping on sides as best as possible. And then I timed it, testing the tempature every 5 minutes. I used a human thermometer so it didn't show up until 55 minutes, where it came up as 95.7 degress and then at 1:35 it was 100.4, too hot. Kept in my pockets between checks to simulate what you would do.

So if you can time it 55 minutes after application and and before 1 hour and 30 minutes, which I did retty easily it should work, worked for me!

16. It takes a while for the warmers to get hot. So u should run it under hot water then put the warmers on it.

17. Sounds like you know what you're doing idk Dr. Green Agent X does me good.

They're allowed to search you though? They shouldn't be allowed to touch you.

Especially pat you down that's illegal in my area unless you have a badge.

They just ask you to empty out your pockets and give you a locker for your belongings.

18. i made an account just to answer you. DO NOT USE a hand warmer, they get up to 135Ëš just get you a 4oz bottle, you can get them at the whizzinator web site with a temp guage.

put a clean sample in that, attatch the temp guage, put the urine in a heating pad or two hand warmers and a rubber band holding them tight. once it gets at 105Ëš take it out put it under your sack.

i recommend tighty whities for this, really tight ones, that way it will hold it close to you, use two pairs and put boxers on over them.

this is after buying a 2$ thermometer at walgreens, and using only body heat after getting it to 104 and NOT being observed.

1:00 pm     104.4
    2:00 pm     99.3
    2:30 pm     97.6
    3:00 pm     97.7 (Put on warmer for 30min) grabber brand hand warmer.

4:30 pm     104.4
    5:00 pm     99.0
    5:30 pm     96.8
    6:00 pm     97.7

that is all body heat. now the place observes all tests, so im not sure how im going to get away with this. ive done it once and the temp was right, but the guy didnt need to see the flow. it looks really legit but i dont want to get caught with a fake dick on me.

grabber foot warmers should keep a good decent temp with my whizzie and they have the sticky side too. the thing looks so real they couldnt have done a better job if i sent them a pic of my wang. it is a little tricky though if you get the one with the turn knob but with some practice you can pull it off.

(keep the fake elevated after turning it so it doesnt flow right away then lower the cup and let it flow, act like it hurts to pee then lower the cup so  the fake drops and the pee flows.) different things to practice with. do it with water though of course.

there are like 4 companies that claim to be the 'real whizz'

anyone have experience without having to order their 4$ heating pads? id like to know cos i have to drop in 2 days. anyone tested and recorded results with those warmers? or use them with whizz bag?