I need advice

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Kevin1990, Apr 15, 2019.

1. So I bought xstream synthetic urine today for a good job they sent me to urgent care I thought it was going to be a dipstick test but they're sending it out to a lab and now I'm stressing I heard it does work in a lab but I don't know can anyone help me answer this or has anyone tried it

2. chill I'll still buy your fries

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Im confused by that response

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What he means is you'll fail & then probably work in a fast food restaurant :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ohhh and the prick of the day award goes to you

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. The lab will use a dip test to test it first if it passes no further tests will be done.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Thanks man i really hope thats true lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I try to be honest and forthright with UA information. I clearly understand how this whole thing can be worrisome for many people.

9. I'm saying that if you look further you may well find a employer who will respect your human rights

unlike those who work for er...MacDonalds, Wendy KFC other corperate loosers etc

as for 'prick' that I'll google ...thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thank u

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 thereeferist, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    I have never used that brand of synthetic urine but the Quick Fix has worked for me every time I've used it to pass employment drug tests, I'm sure you will be fine. Of course you'll be nervous, but you'll be fine in the end. Stay calm and smoke on.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Thank u

• Like Like x 1
  14. Imagine they'd sent it back to you in a little box with a note saying "in case you still need this :)" and when you open it it's all spilled inside the box

15. Bro, I light up a joint while im pissin and then ask the doctor: "WTF you lookin at?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I’ve had to take several pre employment drug tests as well as a few court orderd ones and I’ve always passed. What I use is clean real human urine which I get from a drug free indivudual. i get the urine fresh I don’t store it. I put the urine in a cigar tube warm it Maby 45 seconds then I put that into a condom with a hand warmer wrapped around it. Put the whole thing in a Sandwich bag and tape to ur thigh. Should stay warm enughf to pass for more then an hour or so.