I need advice with women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Danceswithjuub, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I need advice on how to pick up girls.

Shoot. Teach me your ways. I know there are guys on this thread who are magnets for the ladies.:cool:

2. Talk to them.

Make it obvious that you're interested in them, but don't waste your time pursuing if she's not interested either. (unless she looks for mental attraction then it'll take a while)

3. What do you usually aim your first conversations towards?

Nothing in particular?

4. This is what has worked for me or as the pick up artists call it "field tested".

Dont try to be someone your not, women can sense this miles away. Key has and always will be confidence. Just going up to them and compliment will work wonders. And always SMILE at them. Be bold and go after what you want, being a pussy now equals regret and pitty later. If you get a girls number send her texts that will make her blush and happy like "goodmorning texts" and such just dont overdo that you dont want to spread the wrong vibe.

5. Smile, crack a joke, give them a compliment. Honestly, what attracts me most to a man is when he has the confidence to walk up to me and introduce himself.

6. #6 chronicman00, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    if you realllly wanna get good with women you gotta stand out while being yourself

women love guys who are bold

it starts from the very first words you say to her, first impressions are everything

people say you can fake confidence, its true to an extent but if youre not truly confident you are bound to slip up at one point or another and it will show, and it'll blow your cover and drive her away.

let me tell you this one too, never put pussy on a pedestal.

unless her daddys rich there really isnt any benefit for you in being whipped

what you really wanna do is show her a world shes never seen before, if you can

you want her to say "ive never met a guy like you before"

edit: i should be charging you for this.

7. Have you ever talked to a girl..? It's not hard, especially if they're attracted and interested.

And don't even bother if they're cranky, unless you're a funny smart-ass and can cheer them up.

8. I am a funny smart-ass.

9. Just focus on having fun and everything will b fine, pick up or not, women like chill woman.

10. Yeah but the key is to not seem too intrested and friendly, a woman thats been around can sense that. They will automatically label you a player or too good to be true and that you only want to get in their pants.

Just open up your heart if you can get their attention. But be carefull, a womans mind is very tricky. You must worry also about AFTER the initial impression. Usually a woman can tell in the first 5 seconds of meeting you if they will sleep with you. But what you say or how you act after that is the tricky part.

I found a lot of women all over my charm with first impressions but sometimes I tend to get carried away and blow it. Dont do that.

11. Honestly what worked for me was :

1) Stop looking for a girl

2) Be yourself

3) Meet a girl through friends

I met a girl that I really really like through some friends, it's great because they already knew her and knew me very well, so they knew we would work well together.

All you gotta do is hang out with your friend and get him to invite her over, and then just hang out with your friends. Don't even try and make moves on her, just become friends with her and do a little flirting... but don't immediately ask her for her number or anything like that. Hang out a few times, and then ask her out if you feel she likes you back.

That's what worked for me.

12. Walk up to them and say "Hey, how's it going?"... Then be yourself, but try to be funny at the same time, not dumb funny like "Hey, I'm here to save you from being lonely... hahahaha, I'm fucking superman!" Be cool funny.

Life is too boring to not try.