I need advice/tips on how to outdoor/indoor grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by T R i P p Y, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I have researched and researched a lot. It is all truly overwhelming. I am so eager to start growing, but my living arrangements are keeping me from doing so. So here I am, desperately asking someone, anyone to help me, or even summarize the steps into growing very healthy pot plants :) Here is a brief description of my location: I live in Georgia (Personally I think it's one of the top States that would be ideal for stealthy outdoor grows.) I have about 1 1/2 acres of land, not including the rest of the land next to us. My grandmother (which lives nextdoor to me) has about 2 acres of land. And get this, the house next to hers used to be her mothers. It's more of a 1 room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen type house. Anyways, each house has an abundant amount of wooded areas surrounding each vicinity which is perfect!:yay: I would estimate that my stealth level is at 85% for outdoors. That is not even including my noisy ass family members :mad: I was thinking of planting each plant in a pot. Why not? It's a pot plant, haha. I suppose this would be great for transporting when trying to be a ninja. Or maybe, I might even plant a few in the ground for kicks and giggles :metal: Which leads us to my next question; soil? What type of soil, nutrients, fertilizers, watering, light, etc... Do I use and when do I use them, and steps in how to use them. I have read and read about what soil to use, but each is so different. I just need specifics. And for indoors, what would I need? Specifically. I know the basics like: HPS grow lights, HIDs, CFLs, hydroponics, pH levels, amount of light, etc... I know very little brief things. But I would like for someone to show me an example or atleast walk me through each step?:confused: Also, where can I discreetly buy seeds!? And what strain would be ideal for Georgia's climate? Please someone help! :(

2. Yeah man I live in Ga as well I'm going start my grow soon but I live in a urban area well anyways I picked up miracle grow all purpose plant food (say that on the box) and for ph I'm gonna get some wood ash (wood that has been burned to ash) and I'm am surrounded by houses,people are u to? And for soil I'm gonna get some name brand seed starting soil but u can use dirt if it drains good and it brown in color but for specifics I don't know just use what u think is best for ur plants and yes it is very fucking overwhelming I have searching for a secret spot for almost two weeks now and each time walk through miles of stickers and I get what u mean is it ur first grow it would seem like it and if have any more q about outdoor grows I will tell know but I'm a first grower as well

3. You may want to rethink Miracle Grow. I have read many people have failed with it. So far I have a premium potting mix and some other supplies. I still need many more, but I need to research more before I actually start growing. I am currently thinking about building a grow box/cabinet. So let's see how that goes. Do you have seeds? If so, where'd you get them? And what's your plan on odor control? And yea, I got some houses that can see certain areas of my house, no biggie though:laughing: