I need advice plz help

Discussion in 'General' started by painisthename1, Sep 21, 2009.

1. So the other night me and a buddy got pulled over, he was driving my car, little did i know his license had been suspended, so he got arrested right then, me and my other buddy were then pulled out of the car where we were searched and sat down of the side of the road, the officer then proceeded to start to search my car, as soon as i saw that i told him "Sir i did not give my consent to search my car" he then told me to shut the fuck up and calm down, i said no i know my rights and ur not searching my car, he continued to search the car where he found a pipe that was completly clean no resin in it at all. after that i continued to tell him i do not consent, so he stopped and called the dog in, the dog walked around the car about six times and did not signal the officer that there was anything in the car, the cop then continued the search and found a grinder with no weed in it. later at the cop shop he told me he was only charging me with the pipe and nothing else, but later when i got out my papers said i had been charged with Unlawful possesion of drug PARAPHANELIA., unlawful possension of marijuana, and unlawful comsumption of alcohol, im just wondering how i could be charged with possesion of marijuana, when there wasnt even any in the car, and the comsumption of alcohol charges, when i was never given a breatholizer, or was even drinking. and am i a victim of illegal seach and seizure, and is there any thing i can do about that.

2. yes, if what you are saying is true then that is horseshit! find out who the cop was, get his badge number etc. contact a lawyer and tell him exactly what you told us. good luck with this and let us know what happens!!!

3. thanks im talking with my lawyer this thursday ill let u all know

4. damn thats why I lock my car door when I get out so they have to ask me to open my car fucking dicks :mad:

5. Were his sirens on while he searched the car?

6. his sirens werent on but the lights were

7. #7 Sir Elliot, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Then if he has an in-dash cam it recorded everything, including you explicitly refusing consent to be searched.

Let the lawyer know the facts you provided here, let the lawyer know the names of the witnesses who can verify the facts you provided here, and let the lawyer know your desired outcome is this having all charges dropped against you, but would settle for a non-marijuana non-alcohol related citation of some sort (a non-moving violation like inproper parking or somesuch). Those sort of citations don't impact your insurance rates (since it sounds like this was your vehicle).

You could consider a civil action I suppose, but getting all charges dropped against you is really about as sweet as its going to get. I mean, how exactly were you impacted by the infringement of your rights? You got your balls busted by a cop for a few hours, hardly court-worthy.

8. ya thats true all i really care about is getting those charges dropped, thanks for the advice

9. Due to the fact that your friend was arrested, I believe he does have the right to search. Talk to your lawyer on that. Also if the officer did have his cam on, well I guess all you can do is hope for the best