I need advice... please!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by broncos420, Nov 1, 2004.

1. I got a teacher... no not really an associate principal that seems like a stoner. But he can seem really up tight. The main reason why I think the teacher is a stoney is that... (yes this may just be me but its possible) he listens to led zeppelin,pink floyd (which is the best band ever),and the doors (they come to second on my list and that is his fave band) anyways what do you think about this situation is he a stoner? or is it just me? If he is a stoney how do I and my friends break the ice and smoke with him? :confused:

2. hmm...

as cool as it would be, musical preferance generally isnt the best way to tell if someone smokes up, especially since im guessing he's an older fellow, and this is just the music he grew up with. I know a lot of older fellows that listen to the same music but would never smoke.

and even if he does, dont expect to have your associate principal smoke up with you, very unlikely, could get him fired, and you all should technically be getting suspended/expelled for it anyways, so i dont see it happening...

good luck with it anyways.

3. no actually. he is 25 years old