I need advice Please Help

Discussion in 'General' started by touchdownbrown, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Hello fellow stoners, I am writing to you on a very serious issue that has come to me in my life. Last night,( 7/15/15) I went over to a friend's house to celebrate her 17th birthday. Her parents are very religious and conservative and take matters such as drinking and smoking weed very seriously. Other guys at the party,( and a few girls) were drinking tho and her parents generally leave us alone while we are outside and everything goes unnoticed. So with this in mind, I brought my homemade gb and a little bit of weed to the party to sneak into the woods and enjoy. Everything I brought was stored in my shoe box including scale, lighter, and of course the weed itself. While walking out to the woods, I dropped the shoe box down on the ground so that a few other kids at the party couldn't see me carrying it. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to make it to the woods that night so I ended up sober for the night. Which is fine because that's just more weed for me for the following days, (today 7/16/15 and tomorrow 7/17/15) So today I go to my shoe box to weigh out how much weed I'll be smoking tonight and my weed is missing. The only two possibilities that come to mind for me are 1. the weed dropped out on the ground at the party. This is very nerve racking for me because i know the girl's family and they will investigate weed being on the yard if they find it, (which they probaly will considering they have a dog) 2. My parents found my stash which is not good for me, but it is not the end of the world because i'll just tell them to fuck off and let me do what I want,

What i Need help with in this situation is the first instance. What if her parents find the weed and start asking around to all the parent's at the party whose weed it is. Eventually I have an urge that they will find out that i brought it onto their property and this will not bode well for me.
    I'm sorry that this may be hard to understand but im writing this in a very nervous sober mood because i don't know where my weed is.
    Please Help Thanks

2. dude are you like 16? doesnt sound like such a big deal, sounds like something I would be trippin on if I was still in high school.

3. Lol ok you calmed me down a bit, But the reality remains i'm weedless and i don't know who has my weed

4. Go look under the bushes

5. who was with you when you dropped the shoebox? first thing I thought was whoever was with you came back out and snagged that shit

6. I'm not at her house but i'm hoping a couple of my other friends still are there and can help me out. Just waiting for them to reply to my text.

7. That's a possibility also, I contacted my friend who was gonna smoke with me. it's possible that he took my tree but unlikely i would think. Honestly, my parents probaly got it. :(

8. Lol nigga I'm fucking with you. Shit gets lost. Just put it out your mind.

9. ya Imma try. Kinda hard with nothing to smoke tho.. :(

10. Thanks for the responses guys. At this point I'm either hoping the dog eats it, or my friend can swing by her house and find it before her parents do. Or my parents found it and imma have to deal with their shit. Let's just hope the dog eats it.

11. Here's what you or your friend say if your friends parents find the bud.

"What is that?"

Line of questioning. Over.

Need more people for GrassCity Fantasy Football League!!!

PM me or head over to the Fantasy Football thread in the Sports section!

12. That's what i'm hoping for man.

13. Why would you just leave it in the woods? Someone definitely took it. Should have just kept it in your pocket and brought some paper to roll with. Making a GB and sneaking it into woods is totally some 15 year old shit [​IMG]

14. the only reason i dont think anyone took it is becasue if they stole your weed theyd probably steal your scales too! just cut your losses an go buy some more green, sorry to hear about your situation