Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need advice on the Rosin method.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by acemanNY, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Can anyone offer advice on "The Rosin Method"? I run my product through a Bubble Machine to extract the hash for the press. I am pressing with a hair straightener. It 's lowest setting is 225 degrees. When I press I get a great Hash smell-but no Oil. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. And how I can extract the Oil I need for my medicine?

2. sup again bro

3. i use this 1847.jpg its a link to get it
    i line it all around with a layer of cooking parchment and press bricks then chill em in the freezer for 30 min to peel off the paper works great for me

4. I do not want to spend more money. Can you offer any advice on the Rosin Method. I have the things I need to do that method. My trouble is only in extracting the Oil. What's the best temperature for the press? How long should I press the Hair Iron to release the oil? What's the best way to store the Oil when extracted? Thanks for your help Bro!

5. hang on i'll get mr knowledge
    @vostok dont prove me wrong dog

• Like Like x 1
  6. man rosin seems so nice i wanna try it but damn those presses are crazy expensive

7. Try pressing it at a higher temperature.

8. Sorry EYES, I'm not so hot with the latest Hash/Oil methods ...lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. me niether
    :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  10. my preference is still GOOD water hashes all brownsugar lookin n bomb mmmm! :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Press at lower temps. Press as hard as you possibly can, 2-5 secs. Dont press dried herbs, hydrate the buds first. Small squishes only, unless you have a good press.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What are u pressing
    Bud
    Trim
    Etc
    ???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum