i need advice on how to get this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Dec 7, 2011.

1. theres this girl in my 10th period film class, i guess ive had a crush on her for awhile now, but then i got another girlfriend and forgot about her. now im single again and i want another girlfriend, so i wana try and get her. How should i talk to her, should i mssg her over facebook and try and get her number? i cant really talk to her in person because all we do is watch movies in that class. How should i go about getting a girlfriend?

any advice is appreciated, thanks! :wave:

2. step one, start talking to her in class, develop comfort between you and her.

Step two, make an advance, and then go in for the kill

3. idk what i should talk about or how i should start a conversation with her :x

4. the movie??

5. Sorry to waste space but I'm subbing so after work today I'll give advice. Peace dude. Later tonight, I got something foe you. Promise.

6. 10th period???????

7. yeah man? why is that weird or somthing? :confused:

8. she sits next to her friend the whole class hour :/

9. step one: whip out your cock

step two: ?????

step three: profit

lol but seriously though just go up and talk to her. None of us know you personally or how anything works at your school, it really shouldnt be that hard to figure out what to say to her.

10. Okay dude. Give me more details about her and how she acts and all that. I'm really up for helping

11. You: good day bitch quickly prepare me a sandwich!
    Her: if you say so
    You: no shit hoe

Then initiate oral pleasing

12. Ask her if she wants to make a film with you.

13. How wide can she open her mouth??

14. 'so, ya like popsicles?'