i need advice on a new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dandydylan, Apr 6, 2010.

1. ok guys so im looking for a new piece. i have about 50 bucks, out of any piece besides a bubbler what should i get? thanks guys:D:smoking:

2. Buy a pipe and some weed. Ypu can get some nice pipes for under $30. If you can save money and buy a bong, glass on glass, etc. but if you won't be able to do that for a while then buy a bubbler if you can. I own multiple bongs and no bubblers, i think they would be way harder to keep clean. Bongs rule.

My name is Dylan too, keep tokin, :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. yea man bubblers are a bitch, i just sold mine and thats why im in the market for a new piece. but i was thinking of getting a bong maybe and then getting a little bit of cronic. i dont know tho cause i need a piece i can hide and a bong might be too big, ill probably end up with a pyrex pipe.

4. well if you save up some more money the EHLE 250ml sounds perfect for you i think theres one on EDIT if u wanna check it out

5. yea that was pretty sick, im probably going to get my friend to pick me out a piece at the local headshop, im still not totally sure on what to get, i love bongs but the lack of a place to hide it makes me nervous. i want one so bad tho its been my dream since i started smoking to get a nice glass bong with a pull carb

6. Ah man, I love bubblers. I just picked one up yesterday and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Anyways, since a bong seems out of the question I would go for a thick ass pipe. It's good if it looks cool, but I think that having it be thick is top priority. It will be a lot more durable and cool the smoke more.

7. Buy a Molino Hurricane Spoon. They're like 20-30 bucks and look amazing, plus they have pretty good sized bowls.

8. get urself a small bubler. i bought one today off some REALLY stoned guy for $10. it RIIIIIPSSSS! and its small. if you want to see it you can find a thread i made in the seasoned tokers section.

9. That depends alot on how you will use it...
    Stealth - Chillum
    Stealth/Home use - Pipe (one with thick glass preferably)
    Home use - Bong
    BONUS!! Super stealth - one-e

lol just my .02