Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need advice from yall "Seasoned Tokers" about a drug test- my life is on the line..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ripterr, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ..so please give me some oppinions...ive been smoking 5 bowls of dank ass shit a day for like 8 months straight.Sometimes more like hardcore hotboxing of cars to where you almost would suffocate.Anyways Through out that whole time I still ate kinda healthy,drank 2-5 cups of water everyday and lifted weights every other day,occasional running,i never sweat a lot though.Anyways its been 43 days since i last smoked...i heard if you smoke a ton it can stay in your system for up to 60 days...well i have the test in 3 more days from now,what are my chances???And ive been drinking an average of 5 cups of water everyday since i quit.Heres a pic of me cause i also heard that the more body fat you have the longer it stays in...im not exactly skinny or fat so i dunno i just dont wanna take any chances...if I fail im FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

2. u shuld b good.

3. Hello my fellow LAX player! you should be good if you are drinking alot. When your gonna have your drug test dont piss all day and drink a shit load so the THC will be less concentrated in your urine.

4. Don't drink so much on the test day so that your piss is really diluted, because some tests test for that.

You should be good though, for extra measures put on a few sweatshirts and go jogging for a bit.

When you pee or whatever, do it mid-stream. The first and last bits of your pee are gonn have the most THC

5. You'll be fine. Don't sweat it. 43 days is pleanty of time. Even really heavy smokers (like you were) have it gone within 30 days. Hell, I've seen very heavy smokers pass after only 20 days.

6. That's not always entirely true.

THC is stored in lipid fat cells.

If you are a person of "larger" stature, and you eat like crap, don't exercise, etc, you could potentially take ONE hit, if you don't smoke a lot, and fail a drug test up to a month or 2 later, or even more.

The best way is to sweat, and work out, and drink plenty of fluids. Eat a lot of protein.. make your body break down fat cells and expel them (when you piss), because they are what contain stored THC.

And like someone else said, don't drink too much the day of, because it can dilute it.

And yeah, mid stream, fo sho.

IMO, you'll be fine.

7. If you want to take an extra precaution take 4 Azo standard pills (found OTC at any local drug store) and take thoes in one day, and drink tons of water. Your piss will change color and stuff, and you will be clean once it is back to normal color.

8. Fuck all that, do you know any one who does not do "drugs"? If so proceed if not your fucked nothing else is dependable enough to put your life on the line. You should be good by now if you haven smoked in over a month but JIC from the pet store, get 20 feet of air line, a back flow preventer, and a back heating pad(not the hottest pad but one that reaches no more than 100 deg F). Now wrap said air line around your waste, making sure its wrapped down ie one coil below the other, then using water to test run it suck up a minimum of 6 oz of H2o) (dont waste good clean pee pee). now fit the check valve into both ends of the hose so it stays together. and put the heating pac over the hose on your back side. The coil can be moved aroandwhen filling do not get any air in the line. now to take the test pue piss into hose as you did with water. (FYI. piss will stay "good" for 8 to 12 hours at room temp, you can refg it for up to 10 days, and it will freeze for up to 6 months Just reheat in warmer tap water in bottle). Now when you go in for your test unless you are in prison they will only be in "ear shot" of you . You will have a private stall to do your trick in. Next uncap the ends and lower one end just like your holding your "D" and thanks to gravity your clean PP will flow like a golden shower of clean goodness into the babylon challis. Good luck man. keep it simple.

9. you should be fine. i find that exercise is the best way to get rid of it. if you're below 10% bodyfat (you can see all six of your abs) and you excerise daily, you should be fine.

10. i smoke way more than you and probably have a good 60lbs on you too. I passed a drug test in about a week. havent had to take one again for any job since that, and i never plan to. fuck any job that thinks that what i do at home has any bearing on my ability to do what im supposed to at work.

11. Dude, are joo a crackhead?

What a load of crap, please don't listen to this guy.

It will stay "good at room temp"?? AND?

Do you have any idea what temp your piss is supposed to be when it COMES OUT AND THEY TEST FOR THE TEMP?? Dumb shit.

They also test for dilution, using chems, etc. nowdays @ a lot of places.

I would keep doing whatever you're doing, not smoke, and just eat good and work out.

You should be good.

And LIKE I SAID, THC is stored in LIPID FAT CELLS... drink all the fucking cranberry juice you want, doesn't good a goddamn thing. Read a science book you fucking asshats.

12. Don't worry at all. You aren't fat so the THC won't be able to stay in the fat molecules. 43 days is more than enough time. And don't be worried with drinking a lot of water right now. You only really need to care about flushing your body out with water the day before the test. Anything prior to that is not helping your chances.

13. lol i think "joo" the crack head man, if you put it into a heating pad that warms up to 100 degrees f., and the normal body temp is like 97.. that would keep it perfectly warm, and a simple way to hide it.. "Dumb shit.":wave: thanks

14. So, your homemade heating element is going to pass for the exact perfect body temp as what's supposed to come out of your body, and you don't even KNOW the temp??

You do realize they test for temp? And you don't know this temp? And you don't understand that fluids cool off X % from body - jar?

And you have no idea on most things, i'm sure...

You're right. Just get a disposable hand warmer and a thermometer!! you'll be ok!! RISK YOUR LIFE!!!

15. You should be good to go. But if you just want some extra insurance, go to any smoke shop and spend about $30 on a bottle of some detox drink, Ive had to use it before. "MAGNUM" seems to always work for me. Are you sure youre gonna piss, You might have a hair test? That seems to be choice of most out here in the West. If thats the case you need to spend another $30 on detox shampoo. Or you can just shave your head and you will do fine.

16. When you take a piss test, you return your piss immediately to the attendant, they immediately stick a thermometer on the side of cup, If its less than 94 degrees, you have to do it all over again. I know this, My job suprises me with tests about once every six months. Fortunate for me, they give me 24hrs to take the test. That gives me time to study, like running to Starship and gettin some detox.

17. Astro, you are a dumb shit and i am not that's why i had to take a piss test... that i fuckin passed with flying colors. in fact i got stoned just before i went in for the test.. I hooked up my shit, checked it in the parking lot with my Hanna pH meter, for temp and walked in... shit I had to empty my pockets before they gave me my cup, and low and be stoned i had my big ass pH meter in my pocket. Dumb tech at the counter thought it was a cell phone, and she told me i had to turn it off.... now im collecting my county pay check like a champ. your rude and dumb and that really sucks for ya bro.

18. LOL, that seems like a very safe way to pass a piss test. Going into it stoned? I don't know if I have the balls to do that. :smoke:

How is your life on the line, btw?

19. Well I just got rear ended in a county vehicle, and I had to go straight to the lab to take another piss test. Appearantly even if your not at fault you still have to piss. Well I would like to report I was at the lab within 2 hours taking the test. It took me like 10 min to set up my bag of clean piss and my heating pad. I passed the test,,, again. With the same piss I used last time. It was frozen for 9 months. Fresh as the day it was excreted.

PS: This job sucks! So I almost quit instead of taking a damn drug test for an accident i did not cause. Fuck them.

20. I just took a drug test a few weeks ago. I brought clean piss in two 1oz. visine bottles which i wrapped with a thermacare heat pack for your back. I don't know how hot the piss got exactly, but the question on the sheet said "is test sample between 90 and 100 degrees?" and she checked yes. These kinds of methods could be a little risky, but I like smoking just way too much to not smoke for 2 months to detox. This specific method has been used by all my friends with no problems.