Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need advice from people who are impartial.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Aggressive"']

I swear i had to read this whole post twice to realize he wasn't talking about these:
    [/quote]

You made my fucking night so funny

2. [quote name='"BombedUp"']

If hes "good" at making beats and knows how to sell and promote/network he can make double min wage easily. Making it your job isn't hard, winning grammys and getting REAL BIG money is where it becomes the difficult.

If its for you, you'll know.

I hate to see someone have a dream that I know can PARTIALLY come true with a good work ethic get the "dreams don't keep the lights on" treatment.[/quote]

Very true, a lot of ppl sell beats that are not well known and live off it like a reg job. Like you said, making it big is where your hard work needs to come in.

3. [quote name='"airjordan420"']I'd love to hear some beats when you have the time[/quote]

Links up man. I got more if you want me to upload em.

4. [quote name='"rodneydude23"']soundcloud nowwwww, i have a friend that in the same boat as you except hes a rapper. If your shits on point i might just let him know so he can get you out there more. Its all about applying yourself.[/quote]

Definitely. I've been writing for a long time, but don't have the voice for rapping lol. Check out the links braaahhh

5. your beats are v.average

sorry just being truthful

6. [quote name='"rugbyladosc"']your beats are v.average

sorry just being truthful[/quote]

Thanks for the honesty

7. I'd stick with the job, you never know what could happen if you try to network your beats. They could make big money or it could get you nowhere an you wouldn't want to be stuck without a job when might really need one.

8. Uhh.... I was high as shit man.

9. stay in school and keep learning no matter what