I need advice! First cuttings.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Corsa2311, May 19, 2020.

1. I’ve got 2 cuttings 3 days ago. They’ve come from under LED’s, and I had just planned on putting them outside, and see what happens. Someone has convinced me to borrow their light, it’s a 400W and I’ve had them under it for 3 days inside, but I cannot cope with the light, and the thought of my house burning down while I’m out.

so I’m waiting on a 600W LED light coming, be here in a few days. I need advice on what to do with them. I’m getting 18 hours of daylight here. I’ve got a wooden shed with a glass roof, so ideally I’d prefer to put them out there, and run the LED to compliment natural sun. But they’ve only been planted 3 days ago, and they’ve now been under intense 18 hr light for those 3 days, but I literally cannot stand keeping them in the house any longer, the light is a pain in the ass, and was only meant to be a dabble project.

should I put them outside In the shed, with the LED on them? If I have to wait a few days on my LED’s coming, will I kill them by moving them outside under natural sunlight for a few days in the meantime? Is natural sunlight enough to keep them going? They’re only about 3 weeks cuttings.