Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need advice badly [arrested]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hcarter50, Nov 22, 2011.

1. im guessing youthful is the same at pre-trial intervention is in FL. i got arrested a few years back and lost my full-ride doorways AND brightfutures 75% scholarships. Pretty much ruined my life. Was unable to afford a laywer to settle the case so i went on probation for a year. PTI works just like probation except for it seals your case after your done. If you can get youthful offender over the age to 18 and your worried about scholarships, do it. Since your in a bit of a smaller town, and worried about school, might as well be safe. Another thing you may be able to do is look up lawyers that are on the NORML legal committee for a consult. Hope everything works out better then it did for me. Id be getting paid to attend UF right now, but had to settle with paying to attend USF.

2. #42 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    yeah just being an ass cause the world is filled with a bunch of idiots who cant use logic to deduce a simple answer. seriously it would be like me being like hey guys i got a 10 mph over ticket is my life over, will i lose my license, is the school gonna kick me out, are my parents going to kill me, i cant afford a lawyer even though by law they provide one if i cant afford one, when i apply for a job in marketing will this speeding ticket lose me the job, am i going to go to hell for this one instance?

3. He's young man, he fucked up and he cant talk to his parents, he probably doesn't want to tell a lot of friends cause he doesn't want it to get out. I dont know about you but I wasn't born being able to solve all the worlds problems, someone had to give you a chance to learn at some point in your life and in turn you need to do the same...grow up. If you're so intelligent then explain to him in detail maybe how he might better handle the situation?

4. [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']

yeah just being an ass cause the world is filled with a bunch of idiots who cant use logic to deduce a simple answer. seriously it would be like me being like hey guys i got a 10 mph over ticket is my life over, will i lose my license, is the school gonna kick me out, are my parents going to kill me, i cant afford a lawyer even though by law they provide one if i cant afford one, when i apply for a job in marketing will this speeding ticket lose me the job, am i going to go to hell for this one instance?[/quote]

Calm down bro. I know what its like to see something on here that annoys the fuck out of you....but the best thing to do is just move on from it instead of flaming the OP for (what came off as) the simple reason of just wanting him to feel like even more shit than he already does. We aren't saying you're wrong in terms of his life most likely NOT being greatly affected by what's going on, but he's young, stressed, and came here for help. Cut him some slack blade

5. #45 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    that is cool man im just sayin think things through, they have much bigger problems to worry about than OP with his 3 grams of weed. now if he came on and said i got busted with 20 pounds and a grow op with 100 plants am i fucked it would be different.

and to bong and a blintz. i cant solve all of the worlds problems either but i can think out a common sense situation myself. better way to handle things for op ??? Here is what is going to happen day of court.
    1) walk in
    2) go through metal detector
    3) talk to registrar
    4) go to room to meet with DA
    5) get plea agreement to expunge possession ticket
    6) go talk to judge and make you plea
    7) go to community service office for you 24 hours
    8) pay
    9) go home

you're done the world didnt change while you were in there, you can go to class, your parents dont know, you wont lose financial aid, no problems. the courts want a quick dollar for a weed possession and that is it.

6. Its a matter of perspective, friend.

7. You should probably get off of marijuana forums and go talk to a lawyer.

8. OP. Everything KillaWillaBilla has laid out in 9 steps is exactly what your experience should be like. I received the exact same charges but I had a pipe and weed, ended up costing me $17 in court costs with no community service. Wear a tie, be polite and do not speak unless spoken to.

9. you can still get butt raped in jail .... just sayin hahaha

10. your fine.

1 word.

expunged

11. [quote name='"P to the enguin"']your fine.

1 word.

expunged[/quote]

Saved my life :hello:

12. You should be fine. This summer i had my house raided cause of graffiti they found a homemade bong 2 plants and baggys in my room. I was given what sounds like the youthful thiung you are talking about. All i got was probations and ALOT of fines. Although i was still in the newspaper and id think you will be too, all arrests are public info. This wont be that bad in the end You need to hire a lawyer or get a court apointed one, they will help with alot of your stress. If you want anymore info you can PM me. Dont stop toking:smoke:

13. [quote name='"empireboy15"']You should be fine. This summer i had my house raided cause of graffiti they found a homemade bong 2 plants and baggys in my room. I was given what sounds like the youthful thiung you are talking about. All i got was probations and ALOT of fines. Although i was still in the newspaper and id think you will be too, all arrests are public info. This wont be that bad in the end You need to hire a lawyer or get a court apointed one, they will help with alot of your stress. If you want anymore info you can PM me. Dont stop toking:smoke:[/quote]

What do you mean "because of graffiti"? Is your house all tagged up or something? Elaborate

14. Maybe you shouldn't lie to your parents about why you need $300. I see it has a huge dick move to lie to your parents for money. I can't tell you how they'll react, but when it comes to family, you need to be honorable. They've spent almost two decades raising you. That's not right to treat them like a piggy bank. If they pull your funding, then it's a natural consequence. Be upfront though.

15. Sorry for being a "bitch", let me kind of reply to some stuff..

Yeah, I was printed... Goddamn cop took him about 6 times per finger..

Yeah, the part about my parents is true, no matter how much some of you might find it funny haha. I am, in fact, from the bible humping god fearing state of alabama where weed WILL LEAD TO HEROIN...

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same situation "getting paid to attend Troy" though... I got a full- ride scholarship based on my ACT score to Troy, it was received actually from the school Troy and not as like a federal grant or nothing if that means anything.. And if you know what the PACT program is, my parents used that too, in order to pay for my tuition, and since it's paid for by Troy, that is just money in my pocket... Although, it basically has to be used for Med school in my case.. And I'm not sure if the scholarship is taken, if my parents have the right to cancel me getting PACT money, or if it's like something that since it's setup for my name would come to me.

You mad, dog? C'mon...

Preciate it man...Yeah, it's just my parents are big enough right wing religious people I could see them saying they're not supporting me anymore... Which is why it brings in the big deal of my full ride getting taken or not... Because it pays for my housing, meal plan, tuition, basically everything.

Thanks man, but nah, I wasn't in the newsaper because I got arrested and taken to the police department but I bonded myself out before ever being booked in to the county jail, and the paper got the names from the jail reports.

No, I'm not lying to them about needing it. I'm not like asking them for the money. I have a savings account that's supposed to be setup for Med School where I put all my extra money from my college's refund. Basically, however much tuition is at Troy, I get paid that much every semester.. But it is supposed to be saved for UAB. I understand what you're coming from, but as much as I think they are wrong in their beliefs, I know they're very sincere about them and it would (even though it is laughable to most including me) really really upset them about the weed. My mom's the main one... I know she'd look at me as a disappointment, and just "know" that I'm on the path to harder shit... Even though I don't even drink or anything else, an occasional cigarette.
    Thanks for everyone who's helped out forreal