I need advice and opinions on selection and growing.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nystrai, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hi Ive been reading the forums for around a month now, I thought I would take a go at growing but I had a few questions.

I wanted to keep the plants from getting too big due to space requirements in addition to not being able to afford monster lighting, I will be doing this indoors, and I did have some ideas.

Ideally I would like to do the following:

1. Grow three to four plants at the same time
    2. Have the next set of plants start during the first grow in a of case build in those biodegradable seedling pots. (though at what point to start these i am not sure) sink can perpetually generate a constant supply for myself. (around 2-3oz a month would be ideal)
    3. I really do like variety, Im interested in opinions of strains that grow well together ie. around the same veg, flower times, similar growing requirements etc.
    4. Would you recommend, auto flowering or seeds with a photoperiod.

Also I was wondering if for starting out it would be okay to use like 4 t5s, then switch to 8 t5s with a small led setup for flowering, (unless I'm getting this wrong.

I'm seriously interested in doing this small but right. I would like to have three or four different strains that are good for pain/stress and especially anxiety, maybe a minty or fruity taste?. I've tried so many strains I can't even place taste to name anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help. Ive looked over the forums but there are so many ways to do this I thought I would get some advice.

Oh and before I forget, finally, if I use an indoor grow tent, if I'm only using t5s and leds in a 75F environment, do I need a whole fan-filter-exhaust setup for the smell or are their passive ways to control it or do I even need to control it planning for such a expected yield.
    Sorry that was really winded.

Thanks