I need Advice: About some Poon

Discussion in 'General' started by LordChronicx, Aug 5, 2008.

1. So this is going to be a really long story, to give you the full details, and then you guys can gimme advice on what to do now......

NOTE: All of this information is what Is what I have been told by Marissa, Seen with my own eyes, or told by my best homie (Who is good friends with Don Juan).
    ---------------------------------
    6 Months Ago
    So this girl, we'll call her Marissa. I met her through my friend originally, we'll call him Don Juan. Me and Don Juan had been chillin for like 3 weeks I guess, and he was trying to hook up with her and eventually it went down and they started dating. We would go party like every 2-3 weekends or so for the next 3 months.
    3 Months Ago
    We were all at a party and me and her got to kind of grinding, and there was some groping going down. Friend gets pissed at me, havent talked to him since. (Note: I know this was a dick move. I was absolutely shitfaced and made a bad decision.)
    ----------------------------------
    Present
    ----------------------------------
    Don Juan and Marissa broke up about a month ago. He thought he would go after some different punani. Turns out he cant get poon like he thought he could and came back to her talking about how hes sad without her and he misses her blah blah blah. She doesn't feel the same about him and is ready to move on.

So She starts texting me and wants to go on a date and see a movie, see what happens etc. etc. I had to bail on her the first night because I had to go to dinner with the 'rents and I forgot about that. So the next time shes free is 3 days from then, we text and talk for a long time everyday.

2 Days pass, she tells me that she has gotten back together with Don Juan - even though she doesnt really want to. She wants to go out with me and see where it leads. But Im like, once you break up with Don Juan then sure we can go out. But we cant be going out if you have a boyfriend....

For the most part I dont talk to her for 3 days. She starts texting me the 4th day and then calling me and she wants to have phone sex... (Wierd....Right....But kind of awesome).

Next night the same thing happens, except now shes wanting me to tell her one of my fantasies so she can fulfill it the next day. (I should point out that After I told her we cant go out if she has a BF, she didnt talk to me for 3 days, and then came out of the blue and acting like a nympho). This brings us to today. Last night she was talking about how we would hang out today and she was going to fullfill one of my fantasies i told her about.

Texted her once today at like 4pm to see what was up and got no answer. Its now 8 pm and still havent heard from her.

So Im sitting here wondering some stuff.....

I was just thinking about it and was like This shit doesnt just happen.....You arent stiting on your ass one day and thisw hot ass chick starts going nympho on you....Right?

Im a decent looking guy, pretty fit, but just a regular guy. And this hot ass chick just up and goes nympho on me after I havent even seen her in 2 months.

(Important Info: She was TOTALLY into the grinding and some groping that was going on when we were at that party I talked about where I pissed off Don Juan. Thats why Im thinking this might possibly be for real happening...)

So....What do I do?

Is it a trap? Is she for reals?

I just want to get some pussy, but too many things just seem to be going right for me with her. I havent even done anything to get in her pants and shes just wanting my nuts even more since I have barely tried.

Im just sitting here thinking to myself, Its not like iove been an exceptionally good person or anything the past few months. This is wierd why would this just happen.

So, Is it a trap? :D

2. She probably is playing you, trying to get you to cave to your "no hook ups while you have a boyfriend" stance by trying to fulfill your fantasy.

Don't worry about her to much and stand your ground. If she really wants to be with you, she won't talk about not wanting to be with "Don Juan", she'll break up with him.

3. Lemme guess, you're 18? 19? I'm 18 and this shit definitely does just happen. high school bitches, man. They be crazy.

Enjoy it while the pussy's easy.

Did you genuinely like the girl, and want to date her? Cause it sounds like she's just looking for a good time. Give her one, or don't. Your opportunity is now if you're going to.

4. You'll kick yourself if you don't at least try.
    And if she is douching you around, you won't have lost much except a little bit of dignity, maybe. But who needs that?:devious:

5. Yeah, 18. Dude I dont care if its a relationship or just some pussy, The only reason I'd be in a relationship right now IS the pussy.

I'm just trying to figure out if there's some shit going down in the background and Im being duped or something. I dont even know what it could be, but this is just kind of mind-blowing right now. Like you said, High school bitches be crazy....Crazy enough I have no idea whats going on inside that head or theirs.

Im gonna have to just go for the pussy. Im just worried that for whatever reason like....ITs a trap. Dont know how or why it would be a trap....but It could be. :cool:

Your right. Fuck dignity. Im gettin some pussy.

6. Fuck worrying about that shit. Pound it like a pro, now while you can, and be happy about it later. If you get yours, you can't have been duped.

You only live once.

7. She has got you doing just what she wants. She has got another guy torn up about her and that gives her ego, that is based on doing sexual favors a bigger boost. This girl is is obviously emotionally fucked up. That is not saying she doesnt deserve respect and not to be called poon. That being said, take it for what is worth, a casual hookup. Yes this is a very common situation at your age. No this isnt for real in the sense that this girl is looking to settle down. Props for considering the big picture.

8. WoW OP u sound kinda like me (same situation)
    Theres this girl i known for a while.Shes taken but constantly talks about how she "Isnt really with her man" But im in it to win it!!! I always tell her how Im GONNA Fuck her just straight up Nympho wit her (she dont mind cuz she kinda likes it haha)
    BUT I KNOW IF I GO THROUGH WITH IT AND THE BF FINDS OUT THEN IMMA GET MY ASS HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER:devious: thats why i tell her she gotta be single haha but if it happens while shes wit him I aint complaining

But i say you tell her straight out. WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME???
    get shit SORTED OUT. If she just wants a fuck. GO 4 IT. If she says she wants a Relationship or something. Tell her shes got that on lock already!

:wave:Dumb bitches man!!!

9. Haha yeah I hear ya.

She didnt asnwer my text at 4, and didnt answer my call at 8.

So who knows what the fuck is goin down, oh well.

Im bout to go toke a fat bowl and let this shit sort itself out tomorrow.

10. Didnt read many of the responses but man hit that shit! she wants some dick and that dick happens to be yours... im assuming your in high school cause all the chicks are lookin to be dicked down in highschool