Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a smoke break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laidbacklotus, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Hah, (literally) is it smart to take a few weeks off of every year to quit cheefin the ganja? I havent missed more than 2 days in the past 6 months, i was thinking i'd give my poor lungs a break :)is it necessary? if not fuckit, but i'd appreciate some input

2. I've been smoking pretty heavily over the past two years here and I took a 2 month break. The main reason for the break was to get back into fighting shape and clear my head up before my final examinations at uni. I really have not noticed much of a difference since the break started in all honesty. I actually do less work than ever(I'm a lazy ass by default) my lungs do feel exponentially better though, and when I get back to smoking I know I will be stoned off me ass. It's never a bad idea to take breaks from it especially if you are thinking aboot it.

3. its not necessarily necessary. but taking like a 2 week break or longer will drop your tolerance and when you go back to smoking you'll get to remember why you like it so much in the first place. I too am taking a break (a long one) mainly due to legal issues (probabion) and it also seems to be affecting my life negatively (indirectly of course).

So basically I wont smoke till I harvest from my grow. I'll be like a n00b smoking dank!

but yea, i actually recommend taking a 2 week break a couple times a year. it make getting high so much better afterwards, and sometimes you notice new things when you arent getting blazed everyday....

4. fighting? go ahead! and i think i'm gonna give it a try.. or maybe my vyvanse has me trippin ;) i just caught a good place in the calendar to test my self-control and it looks like a challenge hah..

5. Join me on my T-break ;) it isn't that bad after the first 1-4 days, take a good 14-30 day break.

then back to toking :smoke:

6. Life without the green is enjoyable man, you should experience both :)

7. I'm with rex, actually my t break started today. Finals are coming up and I happened to be dry this week and couldn't find any bud so I might as well hold off for a few weeks and get my body and mind back to normal.

Some people have really forgotten this, excellent post.