I Need A Reply Asap I Think Im Dying.... Literally!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Photosythetic, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, Ipecac is that stuff they drank on family guy. Last person to throw up gets the last slice of pie or something, you guys remember that?

Anyways, I hope this dude is allright.

2. can an admin trace his ip back to a city or somthing so we can check the local obituaries to see if someones died of a butane od lately?

http://visualroute.visualware.com/

that should give an approx location on him if you decide to lol

3. how do u accidentally drink that stuff? rip

4. Go throw up...

5. Dont die, dieing sucks.
    hope you make it.

6. He probably is just not a everyday cityfolk or something, i highly doubt hes dead, maybe sick though, and if he is dead or nearly died... I hope Darwin Awards people lay off. Their dicks a lot fo the time and It will bring worse rep to stoners :(

7. In my opinion, I doubt you would die or get close to it. Butane boils at room temperature, which is much less that your body temperature. If u managed to actually get liquid butane in your system, I would imagine it would boil extremely quickly and be expelled as a burp or something.

However, if you do feel dizzy its probably because of all that hash oil, cuz that shit is very potent. You probably got baked beyond the point of fun and good feelings.

8. He seems to post quite a bit. Hope he posts again soon.

9. still nothing??? Photo! Whereareyou!

10. he prob just fell asleep, but its got me worried too, I can see the headlines

\"local 14 year old boy found dead of butane and propane poisoning with marijuana fansite up on his computer, police are investigating a possible correlation between the two\"

I\'m pretty much kidding about the 14 thing, its just the impression I got :p no offense intended.

Hope to hear from ya soon

11. when i was like 14/15 years old there was shit load of girls sniffing butane
    like a bottle each . fucking stupid lol
    but you couldnt have gotten anything near that in you so your ok.

btw they all stopped when one of the girls heart stopped and she was dead for a long time ..she is kinda retarded now :( its a shame it took something like that for them to stop that stupid shit.

12. wtf he hasnt posted in a while thats scary

13. dude better have passed out cuz it\'s totally dickish to post that you\'re gonna die and then not respond when you know you\'re alright.

Last Activity: Today 08:10 AM

There was activity this morning on his account.

15. is that his time or your time, though?

16. My time. It\'s about 5:30p now where he is according to how he has his profile set. It\'s around 11:30a for me.

17. He\'s pulling a 2pac!

18. why would you drink hash oil

19. i dont see how you could ever drink oil either its so thick and it sticks to anything.

20. you\'re an idiot or a liar. if you drink a poison you dont go onto a forum and wait for somebody to reply to find out if you\'re ok, you get your arse to a hospital and get the correct treatment so i think you\'re either a complete retard who has no natural survival instincts or you\'re a liar trying to get some sort of weird internet attention.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Whoa! No name-calling of any kind is allowed here. *RMJL[/COLOR]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.