I Need A Reply Asap I Think Im Dying.... Literally!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Photosythetic, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...give J.C. my best

2. Well im not sure how stupid everyone else is here but.... i have filled my mouth with butane out of a lighter refil can before and blew huge flames out of my mouth. It tasted pretty bad but didnt kill me or make me feel ill.

The butane would have evaporated by now anyway leaving what??? some nice THC oil thats what. So chill out and enjoy, if you havnt already gone insane from paranoia or admitted yourself to hospital.

3. lol......nice man. Anyway, as someone said, butane is used by firebreathers.

4. he must have drank butane though. you use Butane to make honey hash oil, and there is NO WAY you could drink that stuff when all the butane evaporates. It turns into a tar like substance that sticks to everything.

I hope you are ok though man, let us know how things went!

5. lol

As stated befor, butane shouldt kill you but if it does...well....:wave:

6. Damn guys someone check his local news to see if he died or something..

7. Haha, damn.. When I first started reading this thread I thought he was literally going to die. And then the police would arrive at the scene of his death, and see GC on his computer monitor. Then they\'d shut this site down and start investigating it or some crazy shit.

Man, the shit that weed makes you imagine sometimes. :smoking:

8. his last post was at 3:47 and now its like 940 man, he\'s probably in some trouble

9. R.I.P. Mah .. doesn\'t let me say n word

10. I\'m kinda concerned....hope he posts again

11. seriously. hope your alright bro

12. Lol...I\'m sorry it\'s offtopic but wakeupsleep your sig is FUCKING AWESOME

13. I appreciate it Zidave:)

14. IM NOT EVEN HIGH AND IM LAAUGHING SO HARDH HAHAHA NICE!! but i m going 2 hell 4 laughing here

15. LMAO... like I said in another thread, that one picture brings realization to this joke:

[​IMG]

3 Men were standing in front of God. A sex offender, an alcoholic, and a stoner.

God went to the sex offender and said, \"You have a choice, either you go to heaven now, or spend the last 50 years of your life in this room.\"

God opens the door: Inside is a room full of the hottest women he has ever seen.

The sex offender said: \"Woah man I\'m choosing that room!\"

He then went to the alcoholic and asked the same thing, but in his room was full of beer, every kind of beer in the world and as much as he wanted. So without hesitation, he chose the room too.

And now for the stoner, God opened the door and it was an endless field of weed, as far as your eyes could see, all kinds of weed. So he chose the door of course.

50 years later, God opened the door to the sex offender, he was laying down, he had caught all sorts of sexually transmitted diseases. God then asked him, \"Will you ever have sex again?\" The man swore that he would never have sex again.

Then he opened the door to the alcoholic, he was puking his guts out. God asked him if he was going to drink again. The alcoholic said that he would never drink again.

Then he went to see the stoner. He opened the door. The stoner was going crazy, he was crying like a baby. God asked him what was wrong.

The stoner answered: I FORGOT MY FUCKING LIGHTER!!!!

16. Bahahaha....that\'s Fucking Great!

17. dude will be fine....

my aunt was lighting a grill with a light and got butane all over the burgers

and i\'m still fine

18. Hardly knew ye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.