I Need A Reply Asap I Think Im Dying.... Literally!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Photosythetic, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quit trippen bro. stop worring and ride that high.. Its been a long time since i been as high as i can imagen you are but i love that overhigh, parionoid, body tingleing mindnumbing high... HAVE FUN

2. i hope you\'re kidding man

if not, that\'s some of the worst advice i\'ve ever seen. ever.

my advice would be to call poison control like others are saying, then you can stop wondering if you\'re dying and know for sure.

3. yeah looking back nah thats not very good advice.

4. bahaha i saw the earlier thread about you doing this, then i see the aftereffect of that thread, which is this one...that was hilarious.

5. (didnt read the whole thread)

Go into your bathroom now and go vomit, (fingers or teh fluid that does it) then drink some milk (caots your stomach so more shit cant absorb in) and dont drink any freebase you make untill it has set out for longer then it takes the \"seperator\" to evaporate

6. YOUR FINE, all I read was if you had consumed a lethal dose you would have died within a hour. Don\'t take that 100% because I didn\'t look up if propane and butane where combined .

7. ... Drink a crap load of milk or water ... I think you Overdosed.

8. btw ... Same thing happend to me. It should leave your system in about 2-3 weerks.:hello:

9. ok, 2-3 weeks? what the hell are you talking about

10. If you ever really do want to throw up go to RiteAid and get some IPECAC. Thats the stuff that, with almost instant results, induces throwing up and almost completely empties your entire stomach. I had to drink it once and it really does empty your ENTIRE stomach. it feels like a bad hangover coming on but is way better afterward.

11. I want to know why your DRANK the hashoil in the firstplace....

It doesn\'t seem like the most efficent or enjoyable method.

12. hahahaha, you should be fine man. lol, but i dont understand.. how can you \"accidently drink hash oil\" LOL.. stoner moment eh? lmao.. dont worry about it too much and enjoy the high lol.

13. dude hasnt posted in awhile.............:eek:

14. Well bro if you did die, I\'ll rock your name in my sig with a blunt on each side.

:smoking: In Memory of Photosythetic :smoking:

15. Lol, the dude was high as shit!!! Paranoia is a bitch.

16. judged by the time between his last reply and now, and the nature of his last reply...

i can\'t say i\'m not slightly concerned. :confused:

17. probably past out from bein so stoned...

18. ipachak is ip a cak, just ask for it at the pharm, just ask for the shit that makes babies thow up

19. Why the fuck is this guy here?

GO TO THE HOSPITAL! either that or call poison control. You\'re wasting moments to live typing.

20. yeah he really should have called poison control and asked them what he should do.. hope youre ok bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.