I need a really quick reply!

Discussion in 'General' started by fackkfackfack, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m ordering a bong and screens off of here. I\'m getting the standard 11 dollar shipping. I\'d like to inform you all in advance, I am over 18, but I would like to know do you need a valid ID and to be 18 at the door when recieving the package? Because it\'s kind of a gift for my son (I\'m 46, he\'s 16, and he smoke\'s on occasion.) and I\'m not home when the delivery guy comes around. So would I have to be home to sign for the package since it is considered \"tobacco related\" or am I good? Also, my wife doesn\'t like smoking as much as my son and I do, and she won\'t let me get new things for smoking, so if she were to sign would they tell her it\'s tobacco related? (She\'s over 18, obviously.)

I want this to be a good birthday for my son.

Thank you all in advance.:hello:

2. no you do not. i came home and it was just in my mailbox. it is dropped off by USPS and they can not tell wh ats in the box. it is just a plain box and some really weird name for a company. no worries.

3. also i wish my dad bought me that kind of a birthday present. rock on.

4. i wish my dad still smoked...he quit way before i got into it.....but, he says he wants to smoke with us (me and my 3 older sibblings someday)

5. Um... Why are you buying a smoking device for your 16 year old son??? You DO know that it\'s illegal to purchase tobacco, or ANY tobacco related products for a minor, right?

6. ^^^^ so its his choice, my mom bought me my first pipe when i was turning 17, how the hell do you think most of the minors out there get there stuff?

yea yea i know some bum for cash but growing up alot of my friends parents were cool with smoking and such, that includes my own....

7. That doesn\'t make it right. And I honestly believe that ANY parent that is OK with their underage child smoking has got some issues. Your body is still developing at that age, and smoking anything can cause serious problems with this development and lead to serious health problems down the road, and any parent that\'s OK with that is not OK with me. If the minor is going to smoke on their own, that\'s one thing (nothing you can really do to stop it), but for a parent to condone it is wrong.

And just fyi, I was thinking more along the lines of what could happen to GC... I\'ve brought this thread to RMJL\'s attention as I don\'t really know what to do with it....

8. You know that posession of weed is illegal,right?

9. Did you know its illegal to smoke marijuana at ANY age?

:hello:eric:hello:

10. thing is, most of us started at that age. i started way younger than 16. way way younger. my parents have never bought me anything like that. but when i ran out, my moms helped me out and tossed me a nug here and there.

that isnt wrong, as long as its the conciouse choice, and there of reasonable maturity.

infact, i dont even think i know someone who started when they were 18, usually around 15-16.

11. Don\'t let these tossers make you feel bad. You\'re doing a good thing.

It also differs from place to place. In Colorado, minors over 14 are LEGALLY permitted to possess tobacco products (cigs, cigars, pipes, papers, etc.) as long as someone of age buys it for them.

And, secondly, no. They usually leave it at the door if no one is home and hand it off without a second thought if someone answers the door.

:D

12. I\'m closing this simply for the sake of the City.

Read threads in the General Feedback forum and all of your questions will be answered.

I agree...minds are still developing at 16 but what you allow your son to do is on you, not us. However, you discussing it here is on us.

13. Thanks RMJL...

This was the point I was trying to make...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.