I need a quick answer mans and womb-mans

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by D.Mautz, Aug 8, 2013.

1. I have some, uh, rather rare Mary J. I won't be able to get any more of it for a long time(this weed is medical grade from a Colorado dispensary and I got lucky and found someone who was selling their left-overs. All anyone around me sells though is mid at best). I have a spoon pipe, a bubbler, a waterfall bong and some papers. Which should I use to smoke the rest of my good stuff? I'm new, so yeah. I don't really like the pipe or bubbler though because it burns the shit out of my throat. So:
    1). How should I smoke the rest of my good stuff?(besides a bong, because that's my favorite, but I don't have one).
    & 2). How can I keep my throat from burning when I smoke? Will it always be like this or will my throat adapt over time? Or am I doing something wrong?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :D

2. if you cant get dank all the time and can only get mids then waterfall bong, it will conserve better. and yeah my throat still burns even after being a heavy smoker for some time. you're inhaling smoke, expect there to be somer discomfort

3. Thank you very much!^_^

4. burns your throat?  doesnt sound like dank to me.  only shitty weed burns my throat

5. It is dank. I just have really bad allergies and it irritates my throat which makes it really sensitive. Everything I smoke burns. Lol

6. I would invest in a one hitter also if you're new, you'll get fucked off of barely anything if its dank shit.
    But your spoon will conserve the most weed. When I first started smoking, I hit my spoon like a cig, which means I drew the smoke into my mouth ONLY and then after a couple seconds then inhaled it. It made smoking a hell of a lot more pleasant and less harsh on the throat

7. Make edibles with mids and shwag weed. It all tastes the same when its cooked up. 

8. also depends on method of ingestion, how well it was flushed, dried and cured. It could be dank but if the variables are right it can burn your throat

9. Shame you can't get a vaporizer.