I need a program that will take screenshots of itunes visualizations 15 times a sec

Discussion in 'General' started by .....CAM....., May 6, 2006.

1. sorry for the long title lol
    So I'm trying to take a video of an iTunes visualization but FRAPS only does games and screen movie studio isnt good enough quality and i cant get it to record audio too. So I'm lookin for a program that will take a screenshot at least 15 times a second so i can put it on my iPod and just scroll through it. Anyone know of any?

2. cmon someones gotta know one

3. I have srsly NO IDEA, but i acknoledge your thread ;)

4. hahaha

5. Hm...Maybe if you can find the visualization file, and somehow copy it onto your computer and import it into flash..that might work..?

haha, nevermind..i think i read it wrong lol.:bongin:

6. alrite thx for the replies maybe i'll spend some more time on google

7. No because the visuals arent prerecorded, theyre generated with the music.

8. I've thought about doing that before. But then I did this instead:

Find chill dealer who hooks up three different kinds of weed in an eighth and then you go home, roll a fat grape white owl blunt and smoke it with your buddies. The rest of the night begins with "Private Parts" the movie, who knows what could happen from then on!

And it solves all my problems, yo.

Peace

9. what!?

10. lol sounds fun
    if anyone wants to know how then keep reading.
    1. Download Quicktime Pro (search it up on IsoHunt.com and get Screen Movie Studio. If anyone finds a serial for that plz send it to me.

2. Setup screen movie studio to do an uncompressed no sound movie.

3. Record your iTunes Visualisation.

IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC AND WATCH IT ON YOUR IPOD AT THE SAME TIME DO STEP 4 IF NOT GO TO STEP 5
    4. Start up Quicktime Pro and open your movie and then go file>export then go to Image Sequence. Make sure you put this in a separate folder. Now you have a series of images that you can scroll through quickly on your iPod while you listen to music :).

5. If you want you could just leave it as a movie and watch it on youre computer or on your iPod but if you wanted to put music with it then take Windows Movie Maker and put a song to it.

If you cant find a serial for Quicktime PM me.