i need a photoshop

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by jminnich500, Jul 8, 2008.

1. guys , for my new ink i need some work done, i want to take the eye of god, and put the devil dog somewhat transparent in the center, if you can do this soon it would be awesome.Pretty much the idea for this is the eye of god is a called that because the galaxy looks like an eye, it is also somewhat considered the place of heaven. I want to put the devil dog (representing my grandpa) within the eye to symbolize that he is in heaven
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. pretty sweet idea for a tattoo. Let me know if you want anything changed, like the transparency. It was really easy for me to do, so let me know if you need any changes.

you can pay me in pounds of dank ha

Attached Files:

3. oh that is so sick i love it, im going to put 1 on each side where my shoulder meets my arm, im sorry but if its not a bother would you be able to use just the face?

4. Hey Herbalisation, I'm not trying to knock you or anything but after I saw the additional request I figured I'll make one too.

And I want to see the end results. =]

Attached Files:

5. dont worry about it revolution. I prefer not to use photoshop, but this is a cool idea so i decided to just throw them together.

do you use cs3 rev?

6. than kyou very much you guys, ill def post pics once i get it inked on =D