Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a new place to hide my crap

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BongBlitz, Jan 11, 2011.

1. I need a new place to hide my stuff including a 6in bong and a 12in hookah. Any idea?

2. You can probably build a nice little wooden box with a lock on it. Thatll keep it out of sight. Unless you're trying to hide it from parents? Then they will probably question a locked wooden box in your closet :p

3. Why do you need to hide it?

But since I don't really know the layout of your bedroom or home, I'd suggest either placing them both next to each other against your wall, but behind your bed. Or, maybe a backyard shed?

Get creative man, move some things around lol.

4. I'm 18 and I still live with my parents but they know I smoke but they think I've stopped. So I was hoping to hide my stuff in a better location than my bed stand. Since the time I've posted this I started looking for place to stash my stuff and I found a great 6" or so tall space that everything fits in even my Hookah. I'm pretty happy all I have to do to get to my stuff is take out the bottom drawer and every thing is right there. Thanks for the help guys :bongin:

5. buy a bag like the ones off of ALT for your glass, they're pretty discrete... just put them in the garage on a rack or something, throw some dryer sheets in there too, and no one will ever find it.

6. An old school computer screen, hollowed out. Or a space heater, that´s doesn´t work. A dehumidifier could also work.