I need a new piece... On a budget.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. So here is the deal... I am looking for a new piece but i want something that just screams AWESOME. I have about $150 to spend and would prefer a bong/waterpipe as it is my prefered smoking choice. I have looked on the shop here and there are some cool pieces but nothing that slaps me and says WOW you need this. Any suggestions in my price range would be appreciated and if i can will give +rep.

Sincerely,
    Toby Mac :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Hi,

Its a little over your budget, but the Migrant Glass 9mm mini beaker screams out to me. You can see it at the forbidden place.

I currently have a U.S. Tubes 9mm straight, and trust me, it is damn near bullet proof.

Had the Migrant beaker been available when I bought my straight, I would have bought it instead, ( and a 100 bucks less.)

I hope you find something you really like.

Bube

3. When you have figured out what you want like downstem slits, bowl type or tube shape/size go talk to a few glass artists to make a piece for you because it may end up cheaper plus you can get some nice work done to top it off.

4. Something you might want to know....

Put in the coupon code yeswe420 in GC. That will extend your purchasing power a bit.

I don't want to start link you the pieces I would be buying though. Bong purchases are personal.

5. heyyyyyyyy:cool:

methinks that maybe you should have a look at the step ladder special... the smallest bong in the step ladder series, its 2 metres long... does that scream AWESOME???

here it is in action... and ignore the legal disclaimer thing at the start of the video, its a safety barrier that stops people from complaining and stuff... as haters often do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huzVRcz82u4]GIANT BONG.CO.UK THE 2 METRE BONG - YouTube[/ame]

the step ladder specials also have a 3 metre bong and a seriously monstery 4 metre bong... but i think they'd be outside your budget dude