I need a new phone but dont know what one to get, thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sc0pe, Dec 4, 2013.

1. i dont really want to go more than $400 AUD and im looking for something that takes micro sd
    was thinking android OS

my current phone is dying so i need this fast!

2. if you buy anything apple you are doomed to only buy things apple related and have no flexibility with themes, user friendly capabilities and app downloads...

.With android things are so flexible your android brakes it's spine seven times over in a single day, you can download .apk files (android apps) from websites and throw them on your android, and install them and they run fine.

And that apk info potentially saves you dollars from the google market place.

3. I got an HTC One S unlocked for 200 new on amazon man.

4. I'd look into the Galaxy series of phones. I can't wait till my contract is up and I can get one.

Fuck iPhones.

5. Galaxy S3 or S4, or wait for the S5. Can't go wrong with those phones. 

6. iPhone 4S is all I can recommend, things a tank!

7. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19099949" timestamp="1386174611"]iPhone 4S is all I can recommend, things a tank![/quote]Hell yeah! All that glass on the front and back hold up incredibly well against tile or carpet or even grass!

8. I smashed mine after dropping it 50+ times and 4 months later its still working perfectly, its been dropped more times been left out in the rain. Either I'm lucky as fuck or the things a tank.

9. The Sony Xperia Z1 is so awesome that I soiled myself watching reviews for it.

Is that weird?

10.  And if by tank you mean delicate as a newborn puppy, I agree completely!