I need a new hobby

Discussion in 'General' started by 4ction, Mar 19, 2006.

1. I've been bored lately. Parties and beer and weed gets old after a while. Well.... weed never gets old but you know what i mean. What do you guys like to do in your downtime besides sleeping and chillin on GC?

oh yeah im in arizona so the beach isn't a viable option ;)

2. Paintball is a fun hobby. It can be very expensive though.

3. Girl/Boyfriend.

4. music, research, video games, guitar, SOCCER!!!!! soccer on tv, football, w/e, kickin it w/buds and playin games....uh, beer pong tourneys (to spice up the drinkin)....gettin animals stoned...concerts, work is a big one ;)

5. yeah thats a good one. but being single has its advantages.
    paintballing is like 60 bucks a shot, fun tho.
    hmm reading/drawing... but the hardest part for me is to start doing it.
    playing soccer is fun! i just hate watchin sports for some reason.

i never really appreciate my free time unless im employed. As of late ive been getting my money thru other ways but its gonna catch up with me lol

6. try getting into paintball seriously, its honestly the best, its fun, intense, exciting, and hard to get, but DEFINATLy gives you something to do

Its a lifestyle.

7. Meh, When i was single i'd say the same thing.

Now im involved, I wouldnt want it any other way.

When im with her, Drugs dont exist, I dont need them. And when we make love, Thats the best drug in existenece.

8. If you want to get into paintball, find a group of people who play.
    Borrow a gun and play with them once or twice. If you like it, pick up a cheap Spyder or Tippmann. Then work your way up from there and eventually you might be spending a grand on a gun, a couple hundred on an air tank, another hundred on a hopper, and a lot more on paint. Or you could just stay in woodsball and take it easy. Thats whats great about paintball.

9. Start a grow op. Arizona has perfect conditions (excluding June-July).

10. learn to play an instrument, its something you will never regret

11. I agree with the grow op and the instrument. Guitar is wicked fun and grow ops are...well, weed.

12. put together puzzles:smoke:

13. hike, a garden, swimming, bicycling, bird watching, reading, movie making, computer graphics.

14. That's true. However, if you can share smoking that's cool too. When my girl and I started dating we found it weird to be around one another high, now we're perfectly comfortable. Hell, we smoked together yesterday and today a few times. It just makes everything better when they're comfortable with you smoking.

15. write songs, poems, read, listen to music (that you have never heard before), the possibilities are endless man.

16. also, an indoor activity i find fun, d/l a few beat making progs from www.download.com and play with 'em til you find one you like then create some killer tracks!

17. Start trippin

18. hehe i try to write songs but im horrible at it lol

Hiking is a good one too, i kinda forgot about that.
    Also i just restarted my gym membership yesterday so that should keep me occupied
    thanks for the suggestions guys