I need a new hobby...

Discussion in 'General' started by TJ., Apr 6, 2009.

1. Well, I have been really bored lately, more then I can imagine. Even if I'm high, I get bored sometimes, and thats not right lol.

I play football and baseball, but those aren't things I can just play whenever I feel like it, I need more then a couple people.

So, I've been thinking of skateboarding? I use to skate years ago, but I never really got any good.

But I will be open to suggestions, as long as they are reasonable.
    Thanks everyone. :smoke:

2. Buy an acoustic guitar and learn a few chords, if you enjoy it you'll naturally progress from there.

3. Thanks, I might try that. I have an electric guitar that I got for Christmas a couple years ago, but never really used it... Lol.

4. Word. Learning an instrument would be a great thing to do.

5. Fishing

YOu wont be the first person to say fishing and smoking/drinking go together like bread and butter.

6. start using it. Learning on an electric is much easier IMO - i've been playing for a while now too.

Just start looking up tabs online of songs u like - they arent always right, but theyll at least get you goin. Also try and find friends who play, cause thats the best way to get better.

There is no better hobby than learning an instrument. Its always fun, and its extremely fulfilling

7. Either masturbation or alcoholism, both are fun.

8. Thanks for the replies, guys. :)
    As for the instrument suggestions, I'll have to start on that in a week because I have one more week for recovery from when I broke my thumb, and I don't think I can play guitar with a broken thumb haha.

9. skateboardin is fun ;)

bikes

travel

cooking

entrepreneur

photography

^^stuff I like

10. Smoking weed is a fun hobby.

11. #12 Soap, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    If you have extra cash laying around, try cycling. It costs a fortune to get started, but after that all you have to pay for is the water out of the tap, and you can do it whenever you get bored.
    Writing is also an awesome hobby and if you become above average, you can sell your stuff online.

12. basketball

13. Thanks for those, I might do photography and skateboarding, just need to get a camera though. :p

I already do smoke, but I don't always have money for weed and sometimes I'm bored if I'm high lol.

I don't really have any extra cash right now, but I might in the future, so thanks.

I said I needed a hobby for when I'm bored alone, otherwise I'd play football and baseball all day. :/

14. I don't always have enough money, like right now, I'm dead broke with no job. :/

15. If you have a job, you appreciate your spare time doing nothing. Plus you have more do to spend.
    But an hobby.. I don't know how old you are and shit, probably 18+.

Playing girls is fun.
    Gaming.
    Growing weed.
    Some kind of sport.
    TOKE EVEN MORE!:smoke:

16. I don't have a job, which is why I want a hobby and the playing girls one I enjoy very much. :D

17. playing girls lol...

start drawing/painting shit, im no artist but i love expressing my creativity, especially when high with some good music on. and it's something i'd rather do alone than with people.

18. Growing weed is a hobby and job in one!

19. Yeah, I do draw a lot when I'm high, with my no artistic talent what-so-ever. :D

I really don't wanna get caught by the cops or anything haha.