I need a new game to play!!!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by FreedomAtLast, Feb 11, 2013.

1. So I come from a background of FPS games. I took about 1 year off from FPS games and played a MOBA... getting tired of MOBAs and thinking of getting back into FPS.

What is currently good? I use to play CoD, but felt like the quality was going down with each release.

2. Hmm I have BF3... I played it a LOT when it first came out, don't remember why I stopped.

3. Just wait a few weeks and get the new alien game, its gonna be soooooo goood

4. gotham city imposters

5. L4D2.
    Day Z.
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

I have some bad news for you.

6. lol seen you post that twice now.

7. Yes, I would have to agree and add another.

Path of Exile, everyone I have showed this game fucking loves it and it is FREEE and not PAY2WIN. Basically is the second coming of Jesus, here is the main thread to get you intrigued!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/gamers-heartbeat/1162689-path-exile-open-beta-1-23-a.html

Diablo 2 was the first coming btw. :p

For a list of best in genre:

Zombie: Dayz or Killing Floor(less hackers and on steam)

Adventure: Minecraft (PC version is endless in possibilities just with the normal version, use of mods can change it into nearly a new game) cheapish $20 I think

Shooter: Battlefield 3, I only have limited edition that came with Back to Karkand and still enjoy the hell out of it. (Cock o' Dooty: Black Cocks 2 doesn't compare) Price wise it is a little hefty, you can get a limited cdkey on 3rd party websites for the standard $60. (forgot where I got mine) With premium it reaches $110 I believe.

ARPG: Path of Exile (as seen above ^^^) FREE BITCHES FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Path of Exile Download now button is green, at the top right of the website

MMO: Guild Wars 2 takes the cake on this one simply because WvW is fun as fuck, but it does take a lot of gearing up to be competitive since most are maxed level. I still see a lot of people leveling in WvW, those are the ones I 1 shot, but I have also played low levels and just stuck with the zerg. $60

FRIGHTMARE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent, holyfkinshtbalz this one has some good scares(on steam for around 15$ I think), the first FEAR was a good scary game too. I know there are other great ones but scary games scare me... :eek:

8. Starcraft 2 is a great investment..

Its real time strategy thats competitive, challenging, and extremely rewarding

Amnesia is simply incredible as well