I need a new beard in my life.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mollycoolxo, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I'm so jealous of the dumb tuba playin girl who gets to make out with Seth rogen in freaks and geeks. UNFFF

2. you want a beard? you can't handle my beard!

3. I can handle any and every beard. Bring em on

4. But freaks and geeks is fictional, just like the public image of Seth Rogan. Is it so hard finding an adorable, hairy faced man in Austin of all places?

5. You'd be surprised!

6. I got a beard for you but what do I get in exchange?

7. what about a police officer...he has a mustache? :poke: 420

8. i dont got a beard but my stubble is sexy as fuck

9. I always trim up the eternal scruff chin strap. 1-blade on the razor whenever it starts getting long.

Been awhile since I grew my beard out.

10. All the guys with stubble should just bite the bullet and grow it out !! No shave November is just around the corner ;)

11. I have a pretty awesome beard. Usually ill let it grow a few months, then shave it. The cycle reapets.

12. I just trimmed this bad boy... still longer than most. no shave November, Decembeard and Januhairy await!!

13. Been awhile since it's been anywhere near this length.

[​IMG]

14. i hate beards, a bit of stuubble is nice but beards are just scratchy and horrible, kissing a guy with a beard is awful

15. You absolutely do not know what you're missing !!! I love kissing and everything else with dudes with beards. It's the absolute best

16. No shave November? it's been no shave july.. august.. september.. and october so far for me.. it's getting thicker.. and it just keeps getting bigger.. still talking about my beard

17. My beard is so great that it's invisible to most people.

18. [quote name='"HotDish"']No shave November? it's been no shave july.. august.. september.. and october so far for me.. it's getting thicker.. and it just keeps getting bigger.. still talking about my beard[/quote]

Right?! That's what I say. What a real man! Gahaha. But if "no shave November" is an excuse for guys who normally shave to not, in okay with that too.

19. seeing popular blade's actual pictures is like seeing spiderman without his mask:smoke:

20. I know the feeling :D Always how I feel when I see someone's real picture. It's NEVER how you picture them either.