I need a little help...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 4soccer2playa0, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hi GC members, I am new to this site and i have done a lot of reading about a lot of things but still i would like to hear an expert's perspective. I have a good location for growing. I cannot post pictures yet but i will soon. It is an attic and yes heat issues will be a problem and I am on a strict budget. The space is about 4 ft by 6ft and there is a window. I was wondering if using a small a/c unit would be ok. This is my first real grow and I am using a 600 watt MH for vegging then I'm gonna switch to HPS for flowering. I started my seedlings off with T 5's fluro's and they are looking great as of now. I am using Organic soil with no nutes yet the plants are not over a week and a half old since sprouted. I will be using nutes but I am not too sure if using nutes at a young age would stunt or mess up growth pattern. Also in this attic it is a little musty and i was a little concerned with that. I was gonna use an air purifier and I'm not sure if that would help the problem or not? One of my biggest questions is nutes. I have read here and there about them but most people are talking about real organic growing outside in the sun, does that make a differenence with artificial lights? Well any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry about the newb questions we all gotta start somewhere.

2. Indoors use a cannabis specific product like Canna or Fox Farm. The window unit ac will work fine just make sure that you really get the intake and outtake down pat. Be sure to account for the condesation off of the ac compressor.

3. Thanks man i didn' t even think about that. Good call.