I need a little help

Discussion in 'General' started by Laurenlovsuboo, Jul 30, 2013.

1. So long story as short as possible...

I just moved to Florida with my boyfriend and we are living with his dad at the moment. He doesn't smoke weed, he knows I smoke it but he's unaware that I have some with me And id like it to stay that way as long as I can make it.
    We live in a condo that in itself is pretty small, two bedrooms. Nothing fancy. It's impossible for me to smoke outside the building because people are fucking nosey 24/7.
    I have tried smoking out of a can and it works but the smell gets everywhere. I can't go buy a pipe because the closest smoke shop to me is pretty far away. I don't mind smoking out of a can because it doesn't bother me and it gets me high.

My few questions are :
    1. Are there any other homemade pipes out there that are easy to make and that don't require a saw or any tools from a toolbox ?
    2. Will a toilet paper roll stuffed with tissues/fabric softener sheets and sprayed with some sort of perfume/room freshener work to take away the smell if I decide to smoke in the bathroom?
    3. Are there any tips you can give me that will eliminate the smell of smoke or ways to avoid all these nosey ass people ?

Idk if this makes any sense but all the help I get will be much appreciated. I have some dank and I haven't been able to smoke it because I'm afraid of getting caught haha! That sounds shitty but Florida fucking sucks and there are cops everywhere around where I live.
    Thanks!

2. 1st. Use a apple don't smoke out of a can you can get cancer. 2nd yes that will work but you will need a stuff a bunch then grab a sock fill it up with dryersheets put the stuffed roll inside the sock were the end meets the sock blow through the roll and it should come out the sock. 3rd smoke next to a window towel under door and light a candle or incense sticks

3. Use an apple not a fucking can :)
    until you buy yourself a pipe. Pipes(real pipes) really are super stealthy

4. You're 18. Unless you live in the swamps don't even try and say there is not a tobaccoshop or gas station close so you. Buy a pipe or some papers and smoke outdoors at night, in your car is ideal.