Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a light plug that will fit this bulb...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deion19, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I bought this bulb today thinking it would fit into my biggest light clamp, which is one of the 10" ones, the biggest one in lowes, home depot, etc. Anyway - it won't fit! Since I'm only running two 75watts and a 150, I'm pretty excited to add this 250 guy to it... Anyone know of any light clamps or anything else that will hold this bulb that's reasonably cheap??
    [​IMG]

2. How many stoners does it take to screw in a lightbulb :smoke:

3. God damn that's a husky lightbulb

4. Somebodies growing....

5. Haha, I'm just saying it won't fit into a normal socket so I don't know what I need to buy

6. Says right on the damn box...you need a Mogul base socket.

7. Do you guys seriously not understand what he's going to use it for?

I'm pretty sure they have adapters mane, that's sucks that its the wrong size

But ya know there's a whole sub forum for growing just keep scrolling down past apprentice tokers some helpful shit on there

8. Thanks guys. I'm looking on amazon now and I can't find the right sockets, I guess I'm screwed unless someone knows where you can buy a mogul base/socket that a mogul light could plug into

9. Amazon.com: Light Sockets

idgi, they're all over the place.. or are you looking for a specific size socket? :confused:

10. I need a cord, but I think I found something at Discount CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Lights for Plants from ACF Greenhouses the prewired mogul socket. that's what i need, right guys? i'm sorry if i'm coming off as lazy, i'm really not. i'm doing my first grow after reading through several grow guides, i've really done a lot of work on this, and there are some things that they don't cover, like me spending 25 on a light bulb that won't fit. if anyone has a tip pleeeease let me know! thanks guys

11. You do know they sell those bulbs in a regular base.

12. E40 base!!